Amazon Will not Ship Certain Knives!!

airedale

So I was doing a little early Christmas shopping for some stocking stuffers on Amazon. I decided to get a couple of the Outdoor Edge replaceable blade knives. When I put them in my cart I got a message telling me they will not ship those knives to my address. Seems certain knives fall under some sort of restriction, for the heck of it I put several types of knives in my cart, some were OK and would be shipped while others get the no shipping to my address message.

Can't seem to get anyone from Amazon to explain what the heck is going on. Is there some kind of new knife law on the book? I don't know but it stinks.

Al

2023-11-18_174157.png

2023-11-18_174055.png

Edited by airedale
  • Confused 1

That’s because the people in charge have no understanding about outdoor sports. They want to get rid of firearms, ammunition, and now knives.  

I even heard the dummies got together and decided to push a program to encourage more people to get into fishing.  Because  they all  talked about how they heard NY needs more “hookers”, and they  unanimously agreed! 

From what I am seeing knives that fall under some kind of a design criteria get the no ship seal of approval, it is not any one single manufacturer or vendor. Like I said above I put in my cart similar type knives from Kershaw, Case and others from different sellers that would be flagged for no ship to my address. An example of another no ship knife below.

The kicker is the extra blade kits being sold separately for these knives can be bought and will get shipped????

Are background checks and added fees next?

I did go to ebay and found the same knives at a slightly higher price and got them ordered with no apparent problem.

Al

2023-11-19_061557.png

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1