Rt #390 Bloodbath

Could not believe the number of dead deer on my way back this weekend from Letchworth. Just from Mt.Morris to the Thruway there were 12 smashed bodies of bucks and does. The deer are starting to do their thing i believe. Saw some great movement down there on the farm and then came home to take a nice 130ish 12pt on the north farm. Main frame 10 with 2 stickers with both sides G2,s and 3,s in the  9In range. Will try to get harvest pics up soon.

Could not believe the number of dead deer on my way back this weekend from Letchworth. Just from Mt.Morris to the Thruway there were 12 smashed bodies of bucks and does. The deer are starting to do their thing i believe. Saw some great movement down there on the farm and then came home to take a nice 130ish 12pt on the north farm. Main frame 10 with 2 stickers with both sides G2,s and 3,s in the  9In range. Will try to get harvest pics up soon.

I was thinking the same thing on the way to work this morning, They are really starting to move. We have a bunch of mature bucks moving during the day on cams and from our observations in the woods this past week. Its a great time to be in the woods!

Congrats on the buck btw

hey Four Season, i sent you a message. congrats on the buck by the way