HuntingNY

HuntingNY: Regular Gun Season opens this Saturday, Have fun and be safe!

if that's the case I am an outlaw, and I don't care. I always go in before light with a gun or bow

everyone does. Except the 3 or 4 holier than tho members on this forum.

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

States not out yet unless ole miss takes them out. It's the ACC/old big east of basketball. We self canabalize ourselves

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

i believe you cannot have a firearm on you in the dark. Obviously someone can clarify but I don't recall if it matters if it's loaded or not. Obviously a silly rule.

Where does it say that??

- John

Spread the word, and tell your hunting friends & family about - HuntingNY.com - New York's Hunting Forums

i believe you cannot have a firearm on you in the dark. Obviously someone can clarify but I don't recall if it matters if it's loaded or not. Obviously a silly rule.

Good lord...there is no law or regulation that states you cant have a gun in the dark, or have it loaded in the dark, or be in your stand with it loaded in the dark. Its illegal to shoot a deer before or after legal hours. Thats it.

• Like 1

If you're in the woods after dark or before light with a gun how do you prove you're not hunting? If your gun is unloaded do you just load it at legal light... It's real quiet to load my browning.

Edited by Belo

-Aldo Leopold 

If you're in the woods after dark or before light with a gun how do you prove you're not hunting? If your gun is unloaded do you just load it at legal light... It's real quiet to load my browning.

Again, shooting at or shooting a deer is illegal. I can hunt yotes, coons, etc all night long.

Dont believe me? Read the regs, email DEC, call them, whatever you want.

• Like 1

well, what do you do with your bow and arrows? the same laws apply........I assume you walk in to your stand well before sunrise and don't get down until legal hours are over.

MISS. ST IS DONE, watch and learn.

Wrong!

-Aldo Leopold 

I'm not wrong, they won't be in the 4 team playoff. Watch and learn.

By the way, what's the difference between Oxford, MS and yogurt?

Yogurt has an active living culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I'm not wrong, they won't be in the 4 team playoff. Watch and learn.

By the way, what's the difference between Oxford, MS and yogurt?

Yogurt has an active living culture.

You'd be surprised the money in this town. Top ranked schools. But ignorant comments are fun.

-Aldo Leopold 

You'd be surprised the money in this town. Top ranked schools. But ignorant comments are fun.

Is that a joke? Probably could buy a nice big house down there for like $300k

The median income for a household in the city was $38,872, and the average household income was $64,643. The per capita income for the city was $29,195. About 12% of families and 32.3% of the population were below the poverty line.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

You can buy a nice house for $300k. It's great... are you taking pride in the fact that you can't buy a shack in downstate for $300k?

The disparity in wealth is high, no argument. But there is some big money connected to the university. I don't know if you're happy to pay what you do in property taxes, but I'm happy my $300k house is $1.5k a year and gas costs $2.50 a gallon and the schools are nationally ranked. Oh and there's no rust on my cars.

Edited by Belo

-Aldo Leopold 

You can buy a nice house for $300k. It's great... are you taking pride in the fact that you can't buy a shack in downstate for $300k?

The disparity in wealth is high, no argument. But there is some big money connected to the university. I don't know if you're happy to pay what you do in property taxes, but I'm happy my $300k house is $1.5k a year and gas costs $2.50 a gallon and the schools are nationally ranked. Oh and there's no rust on my cars.

I buy gas once a month, doesn't mean much to me.  Never had rust on any of my cars either, always parked in a garage. Regarding schools, please define "nationally ranked".

Doesn't this belong in the Mississippi real estate sub forum?

It belongs in the gulf of Mexico with the rest of the state of MS. What a dump.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Quite the hypocrite biz. You climb all over my ass when i generalize gun hunters but it's ok for you to just throw a whole state away? Have you ever been or lived here? To be honest I'm not sure why I'm even entertaining you. People are nice here. I've made good friends, my gun freedoms are in tact and I make good money.

Hotty Toddy

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

-Aldo Leopold 

Quite the hypocrite biz. You climb all over my ass when i generalize gun hunters but it's ok for you to just throw a whole state away? Have you ever been or lived here? To be honest I'm not sure why I'm even entertaining you. People are nice here. I've made good friends, my gun freedoms are in tact and I make good money.

Hotty Toddy

Do you have land I can come down and hunt on? If not, we can't be friends.

• Like 3

Hello all hunters,

Thanks for being hunters,

I just want to start a topic to share, all of us, the websites for hunting turkey and goose.

I will share my list, please share yours:

Good luck on hunting,

Snow Goose

*** Admin Edit - If you want to advertise on the site do it through the proper channels...  Every single link you posted went to an outfitter.