Tip For Smokers

DirtTime

If you are a ciggy smoker, and just can't go a few hours without a smoke, here's a tip so you don't have butts under your stand or in your blind.

Use an empty tylenol bottle, or anything like that, with a bit of water in the bottom. Doesn't take much space in your pack, and you can keep it in your jacket pocket. Put your butts in the bottle. It's air tight, so the smell wont get out. The worst smell from a ciggy is the butt.

For you cigar smokers...Can't help ya. This method might work, but I have no experience in putting a slimy phallic shaped thing in my mouth.

Or you can smoke an e-cig while hunting.  Better yet..quit smoking works even better.

This is my first season using my e-cigg and I swear it seems like they smell it further out than conventional tobacco cigarettes.

I know I can't smell much if anything coming from it, but the exhaled flavored vapor cloud holds together really well as I watch it drift off in the breeze when the sun hits it right.

I used it for most of the summer too while photographing the deer and I've never been winded so much as I do with this thing.

That's just something I've really been paying attention to this year and thought I'd pass along.

That's still NOT a good enough reason for me to pick up a regular cigg again......BLAHHHH! :bad:

Edited by wooly
  • Like 1

If you are a ciggy smoker, and just can't go a few hours without a smoke, here's a tip so you don't have butts under your stand or in your blind.

Use an empty tylenol bottle, or anything like that, with a bit of water in the bottom. Doesn't take much space in your pack, and you can keep it in your jacket pocket. Put your butts in the bottle. It's air tight, so the smell wont get out. The worst smell from a ciggy is the butt.

For you cigar smokers...Can't help ya. This method might work, but I have no experience in putting a slimy phallic shaped thing in my mouth.

but you're obviously thinking about it...

• Like 2

I enjoy cigars (not while hunting though). Regarding cigarettes, that hasn't been cool since middle school. I barely see anyone smoking cigs anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is because you are down in the peoples Republic of New York City...lol. I think their cig taxes are higher than even upstate.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

That is because you are down in the peoples Republic of New York City...lol. I think their cig taxes are higher than even upstate.

I couldn't tell you. But I do remember being in a bar the night the rule changed. At midnight they turned the lights on and made all the smokers put their cigs out. The bars used to be hazed over in smoke by 4-5am, it was nice once it was banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come to our hunting camp,and we'll change that!

Sometimes it's to easy on here.....

• Like 2