no common sense or respect

bowaholic

I've come to the conclusion that FSW was one of those dorks in high school who always got picked on. Now, in an effort to try to fit in and be cool, he exaggerates every single story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny because reading your posts it points to a daddys boy that has had everything in life giving to him on a silver platter. Hence the 1 bedroom appt.  You show that you will never come close to earning half of what i have. Like i said..any time you want to come north and hunt just come on up..Will be sure to show you a good time!

Really fit in with half the assclown 4 weekends a year deer hunters that think they know hunting that talk smack...I left you fools years ago....As is shown in the i cant kill a 100 inch buck.  Thats funny right there!!!!

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

My god this is my second topic in a row that FSW has brought Biz into it just to bash him....I'm going to say it whether I get in trouble or not..... grow  up!!!! Biz I have no issue with you but why the hell don't you two just pm back and forth. I'm sick of it!!!!! Jesus!

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
eddited for language

Funny because reading your posts it points to a daddys boy that has had everything in life giving to him on a silver platter. Hence the 1 bedroom appt. You show that you will never come close to earning half of what i have. Like i said..any time you want to come north and hunt just come on up..Will be sure to show you a good time!

Really fit in with half the assclown 4 weekends a year deer hunters that think they know hunting that talk smack...I left you fools years ago....As is shown in the i cant kill a 100 inch buck. Thats funny right there!!!!

No clue where your getting your information. Because I hunt with my Dad, I was given everything on a silver platter? I was raised in an average middle class family.

I made more $ at 24 years old than my Parents did combined. So again, not sure what they are giving me? I'm 30 years old and in 2011 I bought a 1 bedroom co cop with my own $ for $150k (no mortgage) in Westchester county. Would you would like documentation? I will send it to you. I have nothing to hide. Unfortunately, November and December is busy season where I work so I'm limited to the days I can take off to hunt. That's why I take days off to go on hunting trips in October. Again, feel free to PM to discuss anything further. You still haven't proven you make double what I make.

You have some serious problems man.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

No clue where your getting your information. Because I hunt with my Dad, I was given everything on a silver platter? I was raised in an average middle class family.

I made more $ at 24 years old than my Parents did combined. So again, not sure what they are giving me? I'm 30 years old and in 2011 I bought a 1 bedroom co cop with my own $ for $150k (no mortgage) in Westchester county. Would you would like documentation? I will send it to you. I have nothing to hide. Unfortunately, November and December is busy season where I work so I'm limited to the days I can take off to hunt. That's why I take days off to go on hunting trips in October. Again, feel free to PM to discuss anything further. You still haven't proven you make double what I make.

I have problems with rats like you that think they know what other people can and cant do and then try and run to the law for backup. Yes serious problems. Like i said..Take a weekend away from the city and come hunt the country for a day. Be sure to put you on a 100 inch buck!

that's all well and good, but do you have a gray and yellow mullet?....that's what separates the men from the boys.

• Like 3

My god this is my second topic in a row that FSW has brought Biz into it just to bash him....I'm going to say it whether I get in trouble or not..... grow the fuck up!!!! Biz I have no issue with you but why the hell don't you two just pm back and forth. I'm sick of it!!!!! Jesus!

I guess you have a hard time reading posts huh...Looks like my boy Biz drew first blood again. I can play his game as long as he likes and you sure dont have to hit the button to read it!

All he said was you must hunt in an area where people encroach on  hunts. Stop being a douchbag and hijacking threads and throwing personal jabs. For  sake how old are you? Grow up and act like an adult.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
eddited for language
  • Like 1

I have problems with rats like you that think they know what other people can and cant do and then try and run to the law for backup. Yes serious problems. Like i said..Take a weekend away from the city and come hunt the country for a day. Be sure to put you on a 100 inch buck!

LOL. So your offended that I ratted you out? You openly admitted to poaching. The city? I work there, don't live there. Haven't lived there since 2009. You continue to assume you know everything about me.

For the 20th time, feel free to PM me.

LOL. So your offended that I ratted you out? You openly admitted to poaching. The city? I work there, don't live there. Haven't lived there since 2009. You continue to assume you know everything about me.

My god this is my second topic in a row that FSW has brought Biz into it just to bash him....I'm going to say it whether I get in trouble or not..... grow the  up!!!! Biz I have no issue with you but why the hell don't you two just pm back and forth. I'm sick of it!!!!! Jesus!

Lol I believe Biz starts some if it

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
  • Like 1

Yeah and showed your stupid ass that i had the law behind me to show that i can shoot them whenever i want so that just shows your little schoolboy acts backfired on ya. 

This Website is sad sometimes lol. And to think this is possibly were a young hunter and or kid comes to get advice and learn about the sport. You could have a thread with a record buck and a thread were people are smashing each other and the BS thread would have tripple amount of veiws and comments. Lol, wow. Is it really that bad ?????

• Like 2

most self claimed professionals who run a business wouldn't even engage in this type of behavior, they would just back off and leave it alone because it's bad for business and makes them look like a douchebag.....right FSW?

No the bad hunter would be someone like you that comes on a hunting site talking hunting when all he has to show for the year is a 100lbs yearling that any first timer in the woods could kill!!  Right jjb?

Edited by burmjohn
curses

No the douchbag would be someone like you that comes on a hunting site talking hunting when all he has to show for the year is a 100lbs yearling that any first timer in the woods could kill!!  Right jjb?

yup, just like all the other's who actually hunt for their deer.....now go back to sucking your deer semen into a straw....and don't forget to spit when you're done.

Edited by jjb4900
  • Like 1

yup, just like all the other's who actually hunt for their deer.....now go back to sucking your deer semen into a straw.

Yeah this comes from the mouth of a true hunter...I guess biz may not be alone in his quest for a 100in buck.. What a joke you few that talk deer and cant kill mature deer.We all hunt our deer but some of us know what we speak of because we have actually killed a few real deer. You couple that spew crap and have no backup are the true jokes!

Moderators please do NOT close this thread. I couldn't find wrestling on TV tonight, so I am watching the cage match here on the forum. The match is being held in one of Four Season's cages in upstate NY. He had to shoo out a couple of his 250" bucks to make room for the match.

• Like 1

Moderators please do NOT close this thread. I couldn't find wrestling on TV tonight, so I am watching the cage match here on the forum. The match is being held in one of Four Season's cages in upstate NY. He had to shoo out a couple of his 250" bucks to make room for the match.

Should be watching football lol.. NYG just made one of the best touchdown catches I have ever saw. Dinners over, no work tomorrow so hunting it is. But for now ill enjoy the show.