Hunting decals on your car windows?

burmjohn

How many of you have some type of hunting sticker on your car? I see so many, from deer, to Bow brand stickers to hunters hanging out of tree stands.  Maybe I am just more aware of them now, but it seems I see at least 1 or two a day.

Decided years ago not to put anything on the car after some anti NRA jerks vandalized it because of the sticker.  I now prefer to fly beneath the radar and tell people in person who and what I am, if I think they would appreciate it.

I really like to piss off people with Obama stickers on their car though.

8)

I had a few stickers on the rear window of the cap on my S-10 . One of them said" Guns don't kill people , Drivers with cellphones do"

I came out of a store and was putting stuff in the back end of the truck and saw where someone had written "32 dead at Virginia Tech" with a black marker and then keyed the side of my truck .

fjq4c1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I do not have any on the truck. As stated earlier I prefer to tell people my stand on things.  I saw one the other day on  atruck window said  of course PETA in big letters, then in tiny letters people eating tasty animals. I thought I would have reversed the size of the letters. The only thing people see in the PETA and I am sure misinterpret.

I have one of the Terrorist Hunting Decals . I almost put it on my vehicle but thought , someone had keyed my truck because they didn't like a decal . If I put the Terrorist License on my vehicle would I be met with a car bomb ?  ??? .. ??? .. ???

I have actually stayed away from decals and bumper stickers because they don't exactly enhance the resale price of your vehicle do they? I always figured that after they have been on there a few years, stripping them off probably would go all that great.

Doc