Best Trail Camera Value

I picked up the Spypoint Eclypse 5.0 MP Black to try out per phade's recommendations. Seems like a good little camera and you can't beat the price.  Upon it's arrival I loaded some batteries, checked the settings and ran it up to the woods for setup. The plastic seems a little light but I really liked the camo pattern and it blended into the tree bark pretty well. The strap connected the cam nice and snug and I used the cable holes to secure it with a cable lock. It's been up there, oh maybe 10 days. I'll let it soak for a while before disturbing it and checking the card. I like to keep my cameras out year round so it will get a good test run this winter.

I need to start charging for my opinions, lol. I get alot of PMs on this stuff, but always happy to offer any advice I can.

G_M one of the limitations of the cam is its delay, but there are directions to get it down to ten seconds if it doesn't have that option on the cam. They are floating on the internet. You have to press some combination of buttons, but it'll do it.

As I said, it's not the world's best cam, but for the cost, its a great entry into the black flash market and it has reliable performance. I have found this cam to be a pretty good cam to mount up higher and angle down. I suspect the sensing on this cam is more cone-like than plane-like, which can really reduce a cam's ability to detect game when mounted high at an angle.