Any fellas here into good cigars

nyantler

nothing better then a cold brew and a nice cigar to take the edge off Joe. Ill tell you some of the best cigars i had was at my wedding last year, the wife surprised me with a guy who hand roles them so at the wedding he has his station setup and it was perfect. i had to take a handful of those suckers before he left. i def want to get a humidor one of these days.

Careful... I have friends that said they'd never smoke a cigar... until I gave them a good one... now you can't stop them! LOL...

Careful... I have friends that said they'd never smoke a cigar... until I gave them a good one... now you can't stop them! LOL...

Oh I'm already a cigar smoker lol. Just never looked into humidors before. What kind do you have? Do you like it?

Without a humidor there is no point in storing cigars at your house. Even if you have one, you need to learn how to season it properly and use it properly or they can be pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I'm a bit of a bourbon and scotch enthusiast.  I have about 35-40 open bottles of whisk(e)y at home right now.  Pair that with a decent taste in cigars, and you get a hobby that's almost as expensive as hunting.

I have a 250 cigar rated humidor at home, but realistically, it is packed with about 150-175.  I'm currently going through a Maduro phase.

Monticristo or Romea y Julieta Media Noche(s) are a fine Maduro smoke.

I also really enjoy the Oliva Series V, and the Series O aren't bad either.

I find Gurkas hit and miss.  I've had some really good batches, but also a couple of really bad ones.  I bought 20 Titans a few months ago from CI that were just awful.  They are getting a little better as they age, but I still wouldn't call them worth the money yet.  

Some other brands I have enjoyed include Rocky Patel, AVO, CAO and of couse, a fine Cohiba as a treat now and again (if you can get a real Cuban one).

Edited by Sogaard
  • Like 3

I sure enjoy a good cigar, but as a lot of the others have said I do not get a chance to much in the winter. No smoking in the house here. I have a small humidor up in the sports den.

My favorite smoke is the ACID Xtra Ordinary Larry, CAO Brazil, Rocky Patel, Nub Maduro....

I also have taken a liking to some caramel moonshine, goes well with a good cigar!!

I'm a bit of a bourbon and scotch enthusiast.  I have about 35-40 open bottles of whisk(e)y at home right now.  Pair that with a decent taste in cigars, and you get a hobby that's almost as expensive as hunting.

I have a 250 cigar rated humidor at home, but realistically, it is packed with about 150-175.  I'm currently going through a Maduro phase.

Monticristo or Romea y Julieta Media Noche(s) are a fine Maduro smoke.

I also really enjoy the Oliva Series V, and the Series O aren't bad either.

I find Gurkas hit and miss.  I've had some really good batches, but also a couple of really bad ones.  I bought 20 Titans a few months ago from CI that were just awful.  They are getting a little better as they age, but I still wouldn't call them worth the money yet.  

Some other brands I have enjoyed include Rocky Patel, AVO, CAO and of couse, a fine Cohiba as a treat now and again (if you can get a real Cuban one).

Damn......I've always wanted to visit Staten Island.

:)

• Like 1