Rex Ryan.........Buffalo Bills Coach

Lawdwaz

Bills needed more of an offensive minded coach, Schwartz and his defense was actually really good this year. Rex is an ok coach,obviously known more for his defenses. The quarterback situation is frightening as you saw what has happened the last few years with the QB decisions in NY. My guess is he goes back to Manuel who should have never been drafted that high by them to begin with. He took the Jets to back to back AFC championship games lets not forget. Time will tell.

Well, how bad can it get?

I don't blame it all on coaches, I think players that don't get the job done are worse. The coach isn't on the field making the plays.

Benching Manuel was a good decision! Orton took the Bills to 9/7 and # 2 in our division. That's not to shabby when you consider the past. I think Orton might do well, at least he isn't blind to jersey color like *****patrick and throws the ball to the wrong team 68% of the time.

The Bills beat some of the top ranked teams this year. They have some momentum going into next season!

We had a ton of rookies on O! They kicked ass! Let 'em play and see what happens next year!

Except Manuel, he's gotta go!  He did nothing in his rookie year, and less this year. The hype didn't live up to the reality!

Well, how bad can it get?

I don't blame it all on coaches, I think players that don't get the job done are worse. The coach isn't on the field making the plays.

Benching Manuel was a good decision! Orton took the Bills to 9/7 and # 2 in our division. That's not to shabby when you consider the past. I think Orton might do well, at least he isn't blind to jersey color like *****patrick and throws the ball to the wrong team 68% of the time.

The Bills beat some of the top ranked teams this year. They have some momentum going into next season!

We had a ton of rookies on O! They kicked ass! Let 'em play and see what happens next year!

Except Manuel, he's gotta go!  He did nothing in his rookie year, and less this year. The hype didn't live up to the reality!

Cyaniderob, JustRob and now ...Rob? three username changes in 6 months has got to be some type of record.

Cyaniderob, JustRob and now ...Rob? three username changes in 6 months has got to be some type of record.

First, read the siggy!

Second, I changed it again to try and be a better person around here. The "Just" seemed off putting, over the top. I guess trying being nice here is like sticking your foot in a blender and wondering why your toes are gone!

Third? WTFF does that have to do with a football thread? FFS! It's a ****'in thread about football! Grow up! If I want to change my user name to "IJstDidUrWife", who cares! It's a damn user name on a forum! Not like I hide it or make 200 accounts like many of you! Have an issue? Take it up with me in private! Don't disrupt a thread!

Ugh......Shurggs.....

Again, I don't think coaching is the sole issue.

"IJstDidUrWife"...........didn't take long for your true wackjob self come out did it? if you want to play nice, stop changing your username every time you rub people the wrong way and maybe just think before you post crap...trying to come out as someone else in an effort to reinvent yourself every few months just makes you appear wackier.

Edited by jjb4900

Ladies please, you're both pretty. Try and get along

it's really not a matter of getting along, it's for the most part an anonymous message board...we all post stuff that rubs people the wrong way and we either apologize for stuff we shouldn't have said or just suck it up and move along.....either way I can't think of people who change their username every few months in order to get out from under it..this wackos response is to say he should have changed his name to "IJstDidUrWife".....so he went from trying to "make nice" to going back to his old wacky self in one post....that's enough said about his mindset.

Edited by jjb4900

• 1 month later...

He took two pretty average Jets teams to title games, they had squat on offense with the exception of Holmes

What?  Those teams had tremendous talent but a shitty qback.  They did get destroyed in those title games though and those were not rexs players by the way.............

tremendous talent on one side of the ball

Which side you talking?  They had a great not good, a great offensive line.  They had a great fullback and 2 real good running backs.  They had a good tightend and real good receivers.  Holmes was a dynamic receiver in pittsburgh when he played with great qback.  They also had mark sanchez who friggin stunk. That was the problem...........  I do not think jet fans realize how talented of a team we had and Rex Ryan %^^% it all up.............