Is this real?

It makes me sick to see you people stand up for this behavior.  I HOPE its your daughters and wives that are the first to be affected by sharia law when it happens in USA.  And don't give me that BS that it will never happen....wake up and look around the world.  Go watch how these animals live...beheading woman in the middle of the street for getting raped! 

Thing is...I think liberals are secretly envious of this behavior. Lord knows, they seem to want to tolerate all other manner of moral and ethical bad behavior in our society. Are liberals simply frustrated Jihadists, compelled by the remnants of western culture to moderate their behavior somewhat? Its certainly an interesting question.

What do you all expect to accomplish by continuing this exchange?

More & more people will put him & the other village idiot on their ignore lists. (notice that I have not responded to any of the hate posts of the OP & his toady as they don't deserve the time to even read them)

Not sure if that is their goal, but it's the most likely result.

My question is why the moderators don't do something about these religious hate posts? They are going way beyond politics. It's just plain bigotry when they stereotype everyone in aparticular religious group due to the acts of a few lunatics. No different than judging all gun owners on the posts of these knuckle dragging cretans that post this trash.. 

Some people are such low down trashy scum, they feel the need to make feeble attempts to single out some group to look down upon.

It's pathetic really.

Edited by wildcat junkie

. (notice that I have not responded to any of the hate posts of the OP

Folks, note this other, well worn liberal tactic of attempting to frame the debate. This play is called 'hate shaming' and uses loaded, yet misrepresentative language. Interesting that they 'ignore' us, but can't help posting their nonsense none the less. 

Funny how we are the haters yet they are ones hating on Christian 'whackos' (feeble attempts to single out some group to look down upon)at each and every available opportunity. It does provide solid evidence for liberal schizophrenia does it not?

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... 

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun "

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" 

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." 

AND WE ARE THE CRAZY ONES????? Sounds like a loving religion, gosh I can't wait till its spread all throughout America. 

• Like 2

This sounds like a blast too!!!!

According to the Sharia law:

•  Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
•  Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
•  Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
•  Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
•  A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
•  A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
•  A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
•  A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
•  Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
•  A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
•  A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
•  A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
•  Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
•  A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
•  A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
•  A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
•  A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
•  A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
•  Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
•  Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

• Like 2

Just as an aside for those who believe some of us are attacking freedom of religion, Islam is NOT a religion, it's a Theocracy!

To save some of you the time to look that up, that's a system of government in which priests rule in the name of their God or a god.

Some of you are very adamant about the separation of church and state in America, but don't seem to protest when it comes to Islam, whether it be in the US or anywhere in the world.

• Like 1

More & more people will put him & the other village idiot on their ignore lists. (notice that I have not responded to any of the hate posts of the OP & his toady as they don't deserve the time to even read them)

Not sure if that is their goal, but it's the most likely result.

My question is why the moderators don't do something about these religious hate posts? They are going way beyond politics. It's just plain bigotry when they stereotype everyone in aparticular religious group due to the acts of a few lunatics. No different than judging all gun owners on the posts of these knuckle dragging cretans that post this trash.. 

Some people are such low down trashy scum, they feel the need to make feeble attempts to single out some group to look down upon.

It's pathetic really.

No point in bothering because he wont listen to any one but those who agree with him and I have realized that most people just ignore him now. I'm glad that the majority of the people on this site are great people and just ignore him but its unfortunate that he brings out the odd ignorant racist and take things out of context. 

Edited by ATbuckhunter
  • Like 1

FYI, for one thing Papist was not the OP.  Secondly, the thread is about a place outside of Hancock, NY.  Discussing what may be happening there is not an attack on any religion.  Individual posts may point out political & religious motives of the location, or the lack of government intervention, for debate.  If you choose not to intelligently engage in the debate, nobody will force you to.

However, if you choose to make the majority of your posts an attack on another forum member because you have a particular dislike for their opinions, that shows what your character really is.

To go beyond that and ask moderators to silence another forum member because you don't like their opinion, like what Leftists do in the political arena in the country, simply proves you have nothing factual to add to the debate.  It appears you would like a Police State, not civil debate.

If the moderators should intervene in any way, and I'm not asking them to do so, it should be to warn forum members who attack other forum members personally without any reference to the subject matter in the thread at all.  It's obvious they feel they've lost the debate and cannot recoup when they devolve to that level.

• Like 2

FYI, for one thing Papist was not the OP.  Secondly, the thread is about a place outside of Hancock, NY.  Discussing what may be happening there is not an attack on any religion.  Individual posts may point out political & religious motives of the location, or the lack of government intervention, for debate.  If you choose not to intelligently engage in the debate, nobody will force you to.

However, if you choose to make the majority of your posts an attack on another forum member because you have a particular dislike for their opinions, that shows what your character really is.

To go beyond that and ask moderators to silence another forum member because you don't like their opinion, like what Leftists do in the political arena in the country, simply proves you have nothing factual to add to the debate.  It appears you would like a Police State, not civil debate.

If the moderators should intervene in any way, and I'm not asking them to do so, it should be to warn forum members who attack other forum members personally without any reference to the subject matter in the thread at all.  It's obvious they feel they've lost the debate and cannot recoup when they devolve to that level.

Far from a debate to be honest. Hard to have a real conversation with some one who doesn't have respect for the subject no matter what side he/she is on. I do not believe that the mods should stop him because everyone has their right to free speech but they should be stopped if they violate the forum rules.

I have realized that most people just ignore him now. I'm glad that the majority of the people on this site are great people

In case you missed it, my posts got more upvotes than you and that raving lunatic, wildcat, combined .Several people have made it plain they agree there is a problem in terms of the OP. I am, however, quite happy for you navel gazers to focus your trite irrational intolerance in my direction, if it keeps you boys from harassing other patriots round here. Knock yourselves out!

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Maybe I am wrong?!?!?!? Im waiting for AT and the others to enlighten me and explain my last 2 post.  I am not too sure how that can be seen as loving and nice, but i bet they can explain.  

I know its hard to argue facts with feelings, but give it a shot.  Maybe i will change my mind.

Wouldn't make sense too because you take small snippets of passages that you get from the internet. Until you have read the actual official book there is no point to discuss it. This is why we cant do anything about terrorists...all we do is argue about pointless things and refuse to grasp a full understanding of the subject. 

No, we can't do anything about terrorists because political correctness refuses to understand and acknowledge the threat.

Only proving my point. In order to fully beat an enemy of the state we have to have a fully education of the enemies which is exactly what we are not doing with these terrorists. I am finished with this thread. 

I will be honest and no i have not read the Quran cover to cover but I have read a lot, not by choice... just what happens when you go to collage and liberal professors try to shove propaganda down American teens throats.  And I will go out on a limb here and say I doubt you have read the entire book in its original language therefore u may not have a full understanding either.  

But I have not taken anything out of context, Those are translated quotes, and i was careful in picking them, I have seen some translations that are a bit biased and did not choose them.  Answer this, do you think we should have Sharia Law in any part of the USA?

• Like 1

I will be honest and no i have not read the Quran cover to cover but I have read a lot, not by choice... just what happens when you go to collage and liberal professors try to shove propaganda down American teens throats.  And I will go out on a limb here and say I doubt you have read the entire book in its original language therefore u may not have a full understanding either.  

But I have not taken anything out of context, Those are translated quotes, and i was careful in picking them, I have seen some translations that are a bit biased and did not choose them.  Answer this, do you think we should have Sharia Law in any part of the USA?

we shouldn't have any outside laws, regardless of the institution they come from, play any part or be tolerated in the USA.

• Like 1

The separation of church & state was so important that the progressive founding fathers saw to it that it was included in the 1st amendment.

Today's conserva-turd radicals disquising themselves as conservatives want to legislate their narrow minded religious views into our govermment & thus the laws passed. That is no different than "sharia law" & no I don't think it should be any part of the government of the USA.