Hittin' "the sauce" pretty hard lately...

wooly

I bet you all would really like my Buttery Nuts juice,lol  :nyam:

I think I'm all set for a while. I've got enough e-liquid to last me a year or more now that this order has finally arrived on top of my old stock.

One more new eleaf Istick 30watt on the way with all the new toppings as well.

And here I thought I'd be saving more money by quitting the stinkies.

DSCN1647_01_zpsbb9df1d0.jpg

• Like 2

How do u choose? They have 25 fruit, 49 sweet treats, 19 drink, 17  tobacco, and 20 wild vape flavors and they mean " wild, LOL

Short answer.... I'll try anything once. :smoke:

I haven't had a really bad  flavor yet. I started with tobbaccos and now I like the fruitys and desserts.

Pretty crazy how accurate some of the flavors are if you know what they're supposed to be.

• Like 2

Vape on my friend!!

attachicon.gifP1010097.JPG

I like your 'metal protected' nautilus tank. I'll need that before work season starts again. Exposed glass and steel tools don't work well together, as I've found out. :negative:

No looking back now Mark! :D

I've got another Nauty on order too. I'm afraid to get away from that tank any more I'm just that happy with it's performance and durabilty.

Looks like you've been busy test driving a lot of new equipment too. Are those MBV juices?

I think I'm gonna try to limit any new purchases to just coils for a while now that I'm pretty well stocked up. I'm sure the next "must have" is only a few weeks away as it seems to go with these things.

• Like 1

"Hittin the sauce" always meant "doing steroids" in my neck of the woods. You had me for a minute.

The guys at work are into vaping. One dude has one the size of a flask only twice as thick. He's gonna pass out one day. That thing has 2 9 volt batteries! I told him I was worried about him. He informed me it's pure vegetable oil?

• Like 1

Actually Elmer these things normally run at 3.5 to 5 volts. :aggressive:

The liquids, called juices, are made of vegetable glycerine (used in almost all baked goods purchased in grocery stores), propylene glycol (also commonly used in baked goods as well as toothpaste, skin moisturizers, asthma inhalers and hospital air filtration systems), food flavorings, and a nicotine concentrate if you want.

Someone gifted me some pretty amazing stuff Wooly, or I'd still be puffin' on the egos. The MVP was about my only expense other than juice. Yeah, I like MBV's Extreme Ice. It's my ADV (all day vape). Fast and cheap, just like my...hmmm...toboggan. Yeah, that's the word I was looking for. Toboggan.

Get a topper that you can can build your own coils on. Tank or dripper doesn't matter. A lifetime worth of coils and wicking material for about 20 or 30 bucks. And the flavor is so much better. Like kissing a....toboggan. Yeh, a toboggan, that's it.

• Like 1

Get a topper that you can can build your own coils on. Tank or dripper doesn't matter. A lifetime worth of coils and wicking material for about 20 or 30 bucks. And the flavor is so much better. Like kissing a....toboggan. Yeh, a toboggan, that's it.

I need to do this.

I'm in this much deeper than I thought I'd be cost wise already.

Wasted a lot of time and money trying to find the right combo and results I needed and got ripped off a few times in the process due to my own ignorance.

Things should quiet down some now that I'll have one main set up, one back up, and a back up for my back up...

• Like 1

A followup on a serious note;

I smoked cigarettes, pretty heavily, for almost 40 years. I quit for almost a year around 1980 when I was racing motorcycles professionally because there was just no way to do both and be competitive. Turned out I wasn't good enough to keep the sponsorship anyway, but I started smoking again.

Every time I tried to quit after that was a failure. Maybe I didn't want to or whatever, but the patches and gums didn't help. I picked up a basic e-cig starter kit on July 8, 2014 after talking to a few friends.

The result: I haven't had a cigarette in almost 8 months. I'm pretty proud of that accomplishment.

I have an interesting new hobby, and a new reason to despise the government entities that are working hard to take it away from me. I keep my vaping gear next to my guns, and neither will be given up lightly.

Molon labe.

Anybody interested in quitting smoking, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you out.

• Like 1

Looks like a lot of work! Back in the good ole days, we just used rolling paper!  :rolleyes:

Speaking of the GOOD ol' days....

Do they make that juice in flavors like " Acapulco Gold", or " Panama Red "..?..

" Don't Bogart that JOINT mah friend...Pass it over to MEEE" ...hehehehe...

Sauce meant booze and juice was "roids"  by me too.

I thought either someone was drinking heavy from something that happened or sauce for some food dishes.

Perhaps a new BBQ flavor or a marinade for venison or other meat.

The fact the I am eating a late lunch  now may have influenced the last part.