Muslim holidays

Miami: Muslima rams police car at airport, falsely claims to have bomb

This report gives her name, Julissa Magdalena Maradiaga-Iscoa, and notes that she is Honduran. It gives no hint whatsoever that she is Muslim except that she “screamed at officers in what was believed to be Arabic.” In photos and video of the incident, however, she is wearing a hijab. This is nothing new — in fact, it’s commonplace for the mainstream media — but the Miami Herald does its readers a grave disservice by not fully informing them about what this really was, as does the FBI: “At this time there appears to be no nexus to terrorism,” said FBI special agent Michael Leverock.

Leverock means that Julissa Magdalena Maradiaga-Iscoa doesn’t seem to have ties to the Islamic State or al-Qaeda or one of the other jihad groups. For him, that means she has nothing to do with terrorism. This is because the FBI is bound as a matter of policy to ignore the fact that Muslims can be incited to violence against non-Muslims simply by reading the Qur’an — and even a false bomb threat can “strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah” (8:60).

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/miami-muslima-rams-police-car-at-airport-falsely-claims-to-have-bomb

Edited by Papist

Miami: Muslima rams police car at airport, falsely claims to have bomb

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/miami-muslima-rams-police-car-at-airport-falsely-claims-to-have-bomb

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll bet Goering is Papist's Hero!

Goering-patriotism_zpswok216x0.jpg

Edited by wildcat junkie

Junkie You attacking Papist is the tolerance that your party has 0.

Here is an American group having there Rights stripped from them for the sake of Deer Born MI Muslims, what do you see here. This is not the streets of the middle east its here. Now it does not matter what the group is, it we fought for all peoples rights. The PR BS needs to stop and you need to know where you stand on the US Constitution not a select few: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvgrEm4FE4

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evko5zGeBiM

Junkie I'd Stand and Fight for America because I believe in the US Constitution & don't care what color or faith you are, I will back weak and peaceful people even Muslims. If you don't understand whats going on in the world travel Junkie with the Target on your back though the middle east unarmed, I dare you.

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 1

Ohio Muslim says he would have shot Obama, attacked Israeli embassy

CINCINNATI (AP) — An Ohio man accused of plotting to attack the U.S. Capitol called a television station from jail and said if he hadn’t been arrested, he would have gone to Washington and put a gun to President Barack Obama’s head.

WXIX-TV in Cincinnati said Christopher Lee Cornell, 20, called the station from the Kentucky jail where he’s being held, confessed to being a supporter of the Islamic State group and said he planned to kill government officials in retaliation for U.S. strikes on the militant organization.

The station aired part of the interview Friday night, hours after Cornell’s attorney argued unsuccessfully in court that it could violate the defendant’s right to a fair trial.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/ohio-muslim-says-he-would-have-shot-obama-attacked-israeli-embassy

Nothin to see here folks.

Junkie You attacking Papist is the tolerance that your party has 0.

Here is an American group having there Rights stripped from them for the sake of Deer Born MI Muslims, what do you see here. This is not the streets of the middle east its here. Now it does not matter what the group is, it we fought for all peoples rights. The PR BS needs to stop and you need to know where you stand on the US Constitution not a select few: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvgrEm4FE4

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evko5zGeBiM

Junkie I'd Stand and Fight for America because I believe in the US Constitution & don't care what color or faith you are, I will back weak and peaceful people even Muslims. If you don't understand whats going on in the world travel Junkie with the Target on your back though the middle east unarmed, I dare you.

Travel through Alabama or Mississippi W/a large Obama logo on your back & emblazoned on you car. I dare you.

Were do you get the idea that I defend violence? I don't defend violence by Muslims or the modern storm trooper police state that some "conservatives" like to praise. (as long as it fits their narrow views of who has the right to protest) 

I guess we should round them all up like we did the Japanese in WW II. You would have loved that damned "liberal" FDR for doing that I'll bet.

Nope. You have proof of this?

They want this to radicalize muslims worldwide and so boots on the ground happens so they can begin the apocolyptic battle they envision...destroying Rome and sacking Istanbul. Edited by phade

Travel through Alabama or Mississippi W/a large Obama logo on your back & emblazoned on you car. I dare you.

Were do you get the idea that I defend violence? I don't defend violence by Muslims or the modern storm trooper police state that some "conservatives" like to praise. (as long as it fits their narrow views of who has the right to protest) 

I guess we should round them all up like we did the Japanese in WW II. You would have loved that damned "liberal" FDR for doing that I'll bet.

Junkie I didn't Vote Obama and it was not because of his race or Religion, It was because I was smarter than you to know he could not do the JOB. So when I travel around the country I need not worry like you would. Your so lost in Party lines and PR (political correctness) Religion, that you fail to see anything but what you believe in. Your problem is you keep bring up the past wrong doing and not seeing the future here and NOW. The only thing that stopped the Japanese from coming a shore was the American Gun-owners. A lot was done wrong in the past but you & yours need to think NOW.   

Edited by Huntscreek

They want this to radicalize muslims worldwide and so boots on the ground happens so they can begin the apocolyptic battle they envision...destroying Rome and sacking Instanbul.

Don't fret. Liberal love and tolerance will win the day. Obama is going to give 'em all jobs. We can all get back to looking for Christian Home-school extremists again. It's much more pleasant to be concerned about mythical bogeymen vs actual terrorists. Wouldn't you agree?

Don't forget Phade. Every Muslim attack is just an 'isolated' incident. Christians however, want to burn your play-boy collection. You need to keep your focus aligned to where it truly matters. 

This is not about Islam Its about the numbers of people coming from the Radical Islam groups.In the current Climate in Muslim countries many Hate and want to kill American's,and the world that won't conform to their belief. Its customary when coming to a new country to want to live peaceful and follow the news countries Laws, not want them dead. Now are all those that believe in Islam NO, but the only sure way to know is be cautions. That If that means offending some for American Citizens safety, Than so be it. Lets face it no one was coming to Ellis Island NYC with a bomb strapped to them or with hatred in the heats for America, they were coming for the American Dream. Now to be caution is not Ignorant its protecting our country and the citizen's that live there lives here in peace. Its as wrong for us to go their countries to try and change them or for them to come here expecting the same. Also true Islamic States should want to stop any radicals that want to kill in the name of there god, they should be the 1st to come out and say we stand with the world. So is it our job to open up our Country to those wanting to harm us NO Should we put them under a microscope why their here YES. Did you see Muslims Dancing in our streets to the 9/11 attack, and any other attacks on America they dance on our soil for joy. Should each one dancing for joy be put on the next plane back you bet ya.

It seems to me that this is about Islam. It is true that the Muslims coming from THAT PARTICULAR REGION happen to be the Radicalized ones but even those are not the majority of the population. Many of them come to America, wanting a better life and don't question the new laws. Many of those countries have supported the Kurdish and other forces fighting ISIS but they have no reason to send their own countrymen to a fight for lands that are not theirs. They shouldn't  need to come out and say their with the US just because they have Muslims in their country. There are countries in the immediate region that are fighting against ISIS. And where did you see Muslims dancing after 9/11 or other attacks? That's probably the dumbest and most asinine statement ill hear all year. 

And where did you see Muslims dancing after 9/11 or other attacks? That's probably the dumbest and most asinine statement ill hear all year. 

American Muslims celebrating 9/11

Video: 13 years ago Muslims around the world celebrated 9/11

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/09/11/video-13-years-ago-muslims-around-the-world-celebrated-911/

• Like 1

Junkie I didn't Vote Obama and it was not because of his race or Religion, It was because I was smarter than you to know he could not do the JOB. So when I travel around the country I need not worry like you would. Your so lost in Party lines and PR (political correctness) Religion, that you fail to see anything but what you believe in. Your problem is you keep bring up the past wrong doing and not seeing the future here and NOW. The only thing that stopped the Japanese from coming a shore was the American Gun-owners. A lot was done wrong in the past but you & yours need to think NOW.   

The question wasn't about your politics it was just as valid as your question.

Don't fret. Liberal love and tolerance will win the day. Obama is going to give 'em all jobs. We can all get back to looking for Christian Home-school extremists again. It's much more pleasant to be concerned about mythical bogeymen vs actual terrorists. Wouldn't you agree?

Don't forget Phade. Every Muslim attack is just an 'isolated' incident. Christians however, want to burn your play-boy collection. You need to keep your focus aligned to where it truly matters.

You make assumptions about me. I share alot of your views, but you alienate me by your inability to see anything you believe to be true might not actually be such, and my perception (and i could be wrong on that) of your inability to be a reasonable human being.

Have you ever met a Muslim you believed to be a "good" person? Someone you wouldn't mind if they were your neighbor? I am genuinely curious to know this. Could you live next to a muslim?

Edited by phade

You make assumptions about me. I share alot of your views, but you alienate me by your inability to see anything you believe to be true might not actually be such, and my perception (and i could be wrong on that) of your inability to be a reasonable human being.

Have you ever met a Muslim you believed to be a "good" person? Someone you wouldn't mind if they were your neighbor? I am genuinely curious to know this. Could you live next to a muslim?

His world would come crashing down and he would have to wear nothing but tin outfits from the Government putting Muslims next to him. You guys make me laugh. 

Your Turn on Papist here shows there Ideology lives in you and by doing so you are doing exactly where they Radical want. I See Papist as a man that has faith why does that anger You so. 0 Tolerance for his right is right in your eyes why? I read these responses and see anti Christian views here and soft on Muslim extremist. If only you stuck up for all and stand for more than if its not my way its the highway, I have a Pen thinking. When you can look at others without resentment and hate for there belief's than I'll take you serious. 

• Like 1

It seems to me that this is about Islam. It is true that the Muslims coming from THAT PARTICULAR REGION happen to be the Radicalized ones but even those are not the majority of the population. Many of them come to America, wanting a better life and don't question the new laws. Many of those countries have supported the Kurdish and other forces fighting ISIS but they have no reason to send their own countrymen to a fight for lands that are not theirs. They shouldn't  need to come out and say their with the US just because they have Muslims in their country. There are countries in the immediate region that are fighting against ISIS. And where did you see Muslims dancing after 9/11 or other attacks? That's probably the dumbest and most asinine statement ill hear all year. 

Google it if you didn't see it that day :party: it happen.

• Like 1

Your Turn on Papist here shows there Ideology lives in you and by doing so you are doing exactly where they Radical want. I See Papist as a man that has faith why does that anger You so. 0 Tolerance for his right is right in your eyes why? I read these responses and see anti Christian views here and soft on Muslim extremist. If only you stuck up for all and stand for more than if its not my way its the highway, I have a Pen thinking. When you can look at others without resentment and hate for there belief's than I'll take you serious.

I attended Catholic school in not one, but two countries, have two degrees from a private Christian college, married in a church, and have met and worked with arch bishops during religous related trips...and plenty more than that. As a person of a Christian faith, I cannot understand Papist's world view on muslims. I sincerely doubt he could find good in any muslim nor live next to one based on his posts. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. Is that a belief I could support or even respect? No, but that is just my personal opinion.

Signed yours truly,

A Christian

Your Turn on Papist here shows there Ideology lives in you and by doing so you are doing exactly where they Radical want. I See Papist as a man that has faith why does that anger You so. 0 Tolerance for his right is right in your eyes why? I read these responses and see anti Christian views here and soft on Muslim extremist. If only you stuck up for all and stand for more than if its not my way its the highway, I have a Pen thinking. When you can look at others without resentment and hate for there belief's than I'll take you serious. 

You obviously don't know their ideology since you think that me disagreeing with racist's and conspiracy theorist which is my right to. If you haven't seen that I show respect for all sides, then you haven't been looking at all or haven't been in the right place. All I do is simply show that neither side is clean. 

Edited by ATbuckhunter

you alienate me by your inability to see anything you believe to be true might not actually be such,

So you fellers keep telling me. My problem is that when these claims about my lack of veracity are not supported by contra-factual information, I kinda can't take 'em very seriously. Know what I mean? A man can't be expected to give ear to baseless opinion, or give equal weight to things that are so obviously not equal. That would be silly.

Edited by Papist

So you fellers keep telling me. My problem is that when these claims about my lack of veracity are not supported by contra-factual information, I kinda can't take 'em very seriously. Know what I mean? A man can't be expected to give ear to baseless opinion. That would be silly.

So give your position context then...ever met a good muslim? Can you live next to a good muslim? Can you explain why you want Cuomo to admin gas taxes rather than Obama? Edited by phade