Muslim holidays

Neither the people of Ferguson or most native tribes would subscribe to this view. Things are way more complicated.

Actually, you just disproved your point. Ferguson is a great example. If this were a lesser country, nothing would have changed. The Ferguson PD is being revamped now as a result. When something goes wrong, which is never fully possible to prevent, we here in our land do what we can to mitigate it. If this were Russia, the police dept. wouldnt be questioned.

Sounds like a racist comment to me. And you haven't told me what the cultural imperative is of my new Black neighbor? Come on, let's finish this game.

Ha, wasnt talking about race. I wouldnt move next to you because of my daughter, lol.

No further details needed. Simple basic question.

Edited by phade

No further details needed. Simple basic question.

It's a stupid and pointless question. I am not concerned with skin color. I am concerned with worldview and whether ours will be compatible. Notice how I didn't ask about my Muslim neighbors race? Guess why? Race is not a concern. You seem to think it is. This makes you an idiot. I have never raised any concerns about peoples country of origin or skin color. 

You, like a typical liberal, want to reduce situations and solutions to absurd simplicities that are not even relevant. Life doesn't work that way. And you haven't told us if you feel that Norway's Muslim repatriation plan is good for Norwegian society or not. If you think it is evil and racist, do tell us why you feel that way. Your silence is deafening.

If you won't answer my questions. Why should I waste my time on yours? They are getting really dumb after all.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

Neither the people of Ferguson or most native tribes would subscribe to this view. Things are way more complicated.

They are only complicated cause of folk's like yourself/What happened in Ferguson was a stupid decision on the officer that child was attacked by the people he was taught to have trust in.

In what country would this play out better? I am not aware of one. Maybe that is why you and I are here.

I am here as an accident of birth. Don't get me wrong, I like it well enough. Certainly well enough to come home, but I have lived in other countries I found equally appealing. Family comes first however. I am not in denial about the historic problems we have here. Some people seem to think that waving a flag and lighting some fireworks makes all the boo-boos better.

Edited by Papist

I am here as an accident of birth. Don't get me wrong, I like it well enough. Certainly well enough to come home but I have lived in other countries I found equally appealing. Family comes first however. I am not in denial about the historic problems we have here however. Some people seem to think that waving a flag and lighting some fireworks make all the boo-boos better.

But do you concur that Ferguson played out as well as it could have here? Certainly not ideal, but I doubt another land would have fared better.

But do you concur that Ferguson played out as well as it could have here? Certainly not ideal, but I doubt another land would have fared better.

Ferguson played out the way it did, nuff said. The Obama administration certainly threw fuel on that fire. There will be more Ferguson's in the future. Of that you can be guaranteed. Nothing was fixed there.

It's a stupid and pointless question. I am not concerned with skin color. I am concerned with worldview and whether ours will be compatible. Notice how I didn't ask about my Muslim neighbors race? Guess why? Race is not a concern. You seem to think it is. This makes you an idiot. I have never raised any concerns about peoples country of origin or skin color.

You, like a typical liberal, want to reduce situations and solutions to absurd simplicities that are not even relevant. Life doesn't work that way. And you haven't told us if you feel that Norway's Muslim repatriation plan is good for Norwegian society or not. If you think it is evil and racist, do tell us why you feel that way. Your silence is deafening.

If you won't answer my questions. Why should I waste my time on yours? They are getting really dumb after all.

That is thing, you start out simple with problems or situations. You dont swap the engine when the battery is dead. Youve already stated a dispreference fpr Islam. So what is the next hole in your bucket? Race? Liberals? Just trying to see where your baseline is. Unfortunately the situation is simple, just clouded in a veil of "you cant say anything bad about me because i have freedoms and if you disagree then you are a liberal, uneducated simpleton." Rather, I believe you have hate flowing through your veins and your brain rationalizes it by manifesting one directional thinking.

Marx, Hitler, Mussolini...you name it, had a worldview that excluded others and it ended badly. Our exclusions in America were atrocious, but we largely self-policed to normalcy, comparatively speaking.

Edited by phade

Tell us Phade. Why are Muslims raping native Swedish girls en masse and in astonishing numbers? Why has Sweden's loving, liberal inclusiveness not worked out there? Are all Swedish girls racist? Did they deserve it?

Maybe you should have hate toward male college and high school athletes too, seeing as how they are raping girls too?

Everyone has problems, you just want to point out muslim problems en masee. Just more evidence to my point. Hate.

Edited by phade

What a load of old waffle

fOR WHAT REASON DID HE HAVE TO BE TAKEN DOWN THAT WAY?Cause he was larger than the average teenager.We need to have better and more self control in this country if we want to have our country the way it was back then.Was this young man shot down for being a Muslim?No he was just another black kid on the street and was shot 

fOR WHAT REASON DID HE HAVE TO BE TAKEN DOWN THAT WAY?Cause he was larger than the average teenager.

Because he attacked the officer in his vehicle and tried to grab his pistol. I was quite disturbed at this shooting myself when I first heard about it. I even started a thread on it here. But once I got the full story and saw how various groups took advantage politically, and made the situation worse, my opinions changed. The local violence and destruction of community property also caused me to lose faith and support for the locals.

Edited by Papist

Because he attacked the officer in his vehicle and tried to grab his pistol. I was quite disturbed at this shooting myself when I first heard about it. I even started a thread on it here. But once I got the full story and saw how various groups took advantage politically, and made the situation worse, my opinions changed. The local violence and destruction of community property also caused me to lose faith and support for the locals.

The irony is that the lone act is amongst a sea of impropriety by thay PD. The one catalyst was a defensible situation.

Maybe you should have hate toward male college and high school athletes too, seeing as how they are raping girls too?

Can you at least once try and answer the question asked instead of deflecting and changing the subject?  Just once!!!

This is why I think you are full of it. You can't ( or won't) hold down a thought for more than one comment or follow a thread of debate.

Edited by Papist

Can you at least once try and answer the question asked instead of deflecting and changing the subject? Just once!!!

This is why I think you are full of it. You can't ( or won't) hold down a thought for more than one comment or follow a thread of debate.

Says the guy who finally answered the first question about muslims I asked him 10 to 20 posts later and habitually evades posting credentials, evades answering why you want Cuomo to admin fuel taxes instead of Obama, evades the commom core questions posed by Terry (I think), and a bevy of other questions asked of you in response to your drivel posting.

So, touche. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I am not as liberal as you think and not as full of it as you think.

Edited by phade

Here is a heart warming example of Islamic cultural practice. This story is out of Saudi Arabia. For those that don't know, Saudi Arabia is our buddy and chief ally in the region. The US officially turns a blind eye to this stuff:

The victim of a violent gang rape has been sentenced by a Saudi Arabian court to 200 lashes and six months in jail for the crimes of speaking to the press and indecency.

According to Sharia Law, a Saudi Arabian woman must be accompanied by a male guardian at all times in public, something the 19 year old victim did not obey when she went to meet a friend, according to website Live Buddhism.

While in a car with a student friend, retrieving a picture, two men got into the vehicle and drove them to a secluded area. She said she was raped there by seven men, three of whom also attacked her friend.

The Shi’ite Muslim woman had initially been sentenced to 90 lashes after being convicted of violating the Kingdom’s religious diktats on segregation of the sexes, where woman are treated as second class citizens.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/saudi-sharia-court-sentences-gang-rape-victim-to-200-lashes

Phade, are Saudi men racist against Saudi women for treating them so despicably ? Racism in your world is the root of all evil after all. It can't have anything to do with culture right? Must be racism

Edited by Papist

Loving liberal Denmark is also in trouble from an alien culture. Either that, or one of Europe's most tolerant countries has suddenly turned rabidly racist over-night.

In Denmark, ten percent of its remaining 2,000 churches were closed last year. Some remain hopeful though because of an evangelical resurgence best described by prayforDenmark.com. 

However, the brutal assault of Nanna Skovman in Copenhagen on Christmas Eve by an Islamist “cultural enforcer” evidences the reality of escalated unprovoked non-isolated attacks in Denmark. Skovman’s Facebook post and subsequent news coverage went viral alerting Danes to be alert. A few days later a 39 year-old Syrian Muslim asylum seeker climbed into a window of a family’s home in Graestad, a small village, to rape their 8-year-old daughter. Her parents got to her in time with the help of a neighbor.

Denmark’s 10news. dk reports that eight out of the nine ethnic groups who commit the most crimes are Muslim “asylum” seekers who enteredDenmark from Lebanon, Pakistan, Morocco, Turkey, Syria, Somalia, Iran, and Iraq. Seventy percent of inmates in youth prisons are immigrants; the majority are Muslims. 

Denmark, like other European countries, and the EU, has implemented entire agencies dedicated to “integration” programs for Muslim immigrants. One result from this effort is insight offered by Danish psychologist Nicolai Sennels who coined the term “Criminal Muslims.” His assertion that Islam creates a “psychology of an unhealthy culture that spawns criminal minds,” led to a national debate about freedom of speech and Denmark’s Integration program. Based on extensive research, interviews, and analysis, Mr. Sennels states, “Muslims are taught to be aggressive, insecure, irresponsible and intolerant.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/29/bethany-blankley-christianity-exits-europe-crimina/?page=all

One man's extreme is another's orthodox. You might say they are extremists. They would disagree. The point is that letting these people into your nation in large numbers results in real world sociological problems. Europe's most liberal countries are now realizing their mistakes. Some are taking tough action now, others will follow.

Edited by Papist

[quote name="Dom" post="370029" timestamp="1425847912"

They are only complicated cause of folk's like yourself/What happened in Ferguson was a stupid decision on the officer that child was attacked by the people he was taught to have trust in"

Now How did Ferguson come into it your facts are twisted. This whole hands up thing was proven false, The race baiters and false eye witness statements. Fact The dead innocent boy just Strong armed robbed a store, when confronted by the officer he did not follow directions and attacked the officer.I struggle ensued and the officer shot him multiple times, should he shot once and killed him yes. The Grand Jury found the hands up to be BS, the eye witnesses that feared to give public statements until it came out in court that officer was right. Sharpton the right hand man of Obama's race relations showed up twisted facts and the media already had the officer hung for shooting a hands up Blackman. They fuel and fanned the flames of this case. When all was said and done after a several investigation's DA's office, FBI, Holder DOJ's special unit, DOJ's Civil Rights Division, and a Grand JURY said justified Shooting. Now Eric Holder just made Statement this week to the effect that Ferguson came up dry. So lets get the fact straight. Now the only Criminal acts that I read and seen were Looters, Robberies, and Race attacks on white's. The murdered mans birth father yelled Lets burn this bitch down, was also illegal. So this Misinformed community was race baited by AL the Gas can Sharpton, and media reports caused a domino affect that caused 2 cops to be murdered in NYC.

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 1