Muslim holidays

So where were these other Muslims when the b beheadings happened...village rampages...ect...What percentage of Muslims are ISIS..in the millions of Muslims...yet they are allowed to run rampant

What does it matter where they were? I can tell you that they were living their own lives. You think because they are Muslim that they have some sort of connection to it? The percentage of Muslims in ISIS is 0.000021% of the population...not the millions of Muslims like you think. 

CatJunkie Ask yourself this is the world a better place today, after years of Democrap non leadership?

Are Americans Safer in & out of Country with a Democrap Administration? It was easy to blame Bush (far from perfect) but Americans was more secure before and after, until the Current administration came along. Your leaders Political career was born in a terrorists Home, his back ground was that of Communist background (Read it) Now Back to Muslim Because of the dismantling in the Middle east due to Direct orders of the Commander in Chief has created a catalyst for Radicals to grow. Ask yourself is anyone else using Religion Killing as away to recruit and grow than Muslims in the name of God. So are all Muslims Bad No, should we be caution of Muslims Yes. I never seen a Baptist or Catholic or Jew take a plane and Crash it into NYC buildings, or cutting off heads, burning people ETC... Or if you don't become of their faith they kill you. So caution should be taken when traveling Why? Muslims that will Harm you because why? Those are Questions that Democraps have made. Oh and Iraq is now becoming Iran, with the help of??? Another thing this is not a Party Thing its an American Thing, Know your Enemy.

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 1

A Mouse, Pig, Cow and Snake

A mouse looked through a crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife opening a package; what food might it contain?

He was aghast to discover that it was a mouse trap!

Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed the warning, "There is a mouse trap in the house, there is a mouse trap in the house."

The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse, I can tell you this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me; I cannot be bothered by it."

The mouse turned to the pig and told him, "There is a mouse trap in the house."

"I am so very sorry Mr. Mouse," sympathized the pig, "but there is nothing I can do about it but pray; be assured that you are in my prayers."

The mouse turned to the cow, who replied, "Like wow, Mr. Mouse, a mouse trap; am I in grave danger, Duh?"

So the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected to face the farmer's mouse trap alone.

That very night a sound was heard throughout the house, like the sound of a mouse trap catching its prey. The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught.

In the darkness, she did not see that it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught.

The snake bit the farmer's wife.

The farmer rushed her to the hospital.

She returned home with a fever. Now everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient.

His wife's sickness continued so that friends and neighbors came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig.

The farmer's wife did not get well, in fact, she died, and so many people came for her funeral the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide meat for all of them to eat.

So the next time you hear that someone is facing a problem and think that it does not concern you, remember that when the least of us is threatened, we are all at risk.

• Like 2

CatJunkie Ask yourself this is the world a better place today, after years of Democrap non leadership?

Are Americans Safer in & out of Country with a Democrap Administration? It was easy to blame Bush (far from perfect) but Americans was more secure before and after, until the Current administration came along. Your leaders Political career was born in a terrorists Home, his back ground was that of Communist background (Read it) Now Back to Muslim Because of the dismantling in the Middle east due to Direct orders of the Commander in Chief has created a catalyst for Radicals to grow. Ask yourself is anyone else using Religion Killing as away to recruit and grow than Muslims in the name of God. So are all Muslims Bad No, should we be caution of Muslims Yes. I never seen a Baptist or Catholic or Jew take a plane and Crash it into NYC buildings, or cutting off heads, burning people ETC... Or if you don't become of their faith they kill you. So caution should be taken when traveling Why? Muslims that will Harm you because why? Those are Questions that Democraps have made. Oh and Iraq is now becoming Iran, with the help of??? Another thing this is not a Party Thing its an American Thing, Know your Enemy.

Are we safer since the Reagan administration funded & armed Al Qaeda?

Ask yourself if we are safer after Cheney pulled the puppet strings to have "W" invade Iraq so Halliburton could reap $39 billion in profit? That did more to recruit terrorists than any other factor.

Now, you want to do the same in Iran. Do me a favor will ya? Go have all of your offspring volunteer for any "boots on the ground" debacle that you "conservatives" are craving.

At least Nixon had the balls to end all draft deferments that allowed the rich to stay out of Vietnam through college. "W" enlisted in the Texas Air National Guard to dodge that. Then the spineless scum had the balls to call up the National Guard to fight his war for profit. 

• Like 1

When You wonder How people that get in office and "Wonder who the hell voted for these Jack$sses " ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^above. If you Wonder How Safe Act could Pass = Above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  NYS is doomed to be Detroit MI if the people keep Voting and keeping this mindset= Above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I hope for every 1 CatJunkie I hope there are 10 to Vote against their Vision of America.

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 3

So when the Egyptian government comes out and condemns Isis that's doesn't matter? Even the Taliban and hesbola have been fighting against ISIS. The thing is that many of you guys believe that Muslims come from the middle eastern countries when In fact those are just a fraction of the Muslim population. These countries just happen to be some of the most extreme countries out there when. MANY IF NOT MOST of the Muslim countries have condemned ISIS. But what does that do when some of you guys believe that they're terrorists anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Condemning and committing troops different all together.  Some just talk the talk so their foreign aid(our taxdollars) keeps flowing while others such as Hezbollah, Taliban, Irans Quds force etc just want to take over and enforce their own sick ideology..

• Like 2

Condemning and committing troops different all together.  Some just talk the talk so their foreign aid(our taxdollars) keeps flowing while others such as Hezbollah, Taliban, Irans Quds force etc just want to take over and enforce their own sick ideology..

Isn't president Obama advocating Arab involvement while John McCain &n the chickenhawks on the right are champing at the bit to send troops?

• Like 1

Ever see an abortion clinic after a bomb goes off? Or a doctor shot in the head through his dining room window while sitting down with his family for dinner? The large majority of abortion-related terrorism is conducted by extreme christian religious groups or individuals with such mindsets.

How about the nutjob in Norway that killed 80 people...his 1,500 page manifesto was wrought with Christian crusade language and decrying immigration of foreigners.

No religious group is 100% clean, including mine. There is a long, documented history of Christian terrorism. Arguing about which one is worse is moot and sidestepping the real issue...terrorism is wrong altogether in darn near any form short of extreme situations (I have no idea what that may be, but I am sure some arguments can be made for gov't takeover, coup, etc.)

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

Ever see an abortion clinic after a bomb goes off?

No religious group is 100% clean, including mine.

Do you see people come out in America and Say its Wrong "YES" sound minded religionist leaders agree its "Wrong". Political Leaders of all parties with Common sense and everyday people know its wrong. So how could there be sides on protecting America from the same that could say a bombing is wrong as wrong could be. Neither should get a pass, but you have to admit the Abortion bombs coming from a few nuts can't compare the Damage Radical Muslims have inflicted on American's .    

Isn't president Obama advocating Arab involvement while John McCain &n the chickenhawks on the right are champing at the bit to send troops?

Yea these Muslim countries(not just Arabs) should be invovlved that is my point...never mentioned Obama...but they(muslim countries) look the other way, why??  But bottom line is that without USA's strong leadership this has turned to sheet...And we are certainly lacking strong leadership

• Like 1

Yea these Muslim countries(not just Arabs) should be invovlved that is my point...never mentioned Obama...but they(muslim countries) look the other way, why??  But bottom line is that without USA's strong leadership this has turned to sheet...And we are certainly lacking strong leadership

Perhaps they look the other way because they are used to the US sending our young men to die.

Doing that is not leadership, it is being lead.

If we had strong leadership we would of strangled ISIS in its crib but now we have a mess and no one wants to send American soldiers there to die so if our leaders do not step up and embolden the rest of the world to act well we've been down that road before

Were American Christians supporting the Nazi's?  There are American Muslims supporting ISIS, Iran, Sharia Law and worse.

Some things are not what we're told.?..

Edited by tony m

If we had strong leadership we would of strangled ISIS in its crib but now we have a mess and no one wants to send American soldiers there to die so if our leaders do not step up and embolden the rest of the world to act well we've been down that road before

Maybe this is the kind of "leadership" that kept a lid on the extremists. Just sayin'.

Saddam%20Hussein_zps9vl6euvo.jpg

So your saying that they should be involved because they are Muslim...even if they have no ties to region. Does that mean other countries should step in when it comes to the abortion clinic bombings, or the NEO-NAZI'S we have. Yes, just like we have crazy people in the US supporting ISIS, we have people supporting past Ideas from Hitler. 

This thread is completely useless because all it shows is we have a group of people saying F**k you Islam, we don't want Muslims here and we shouldn't give any time of in school for "Dirty Muslims". Just ridiculous! There is nothing you can do about it and if you try all it will show is how ignorant and disrespectful Americans can be. 

This is not about Islam Its about the numbers of people coming from the Radical Islam groups.In the current Climate in Muslim countries many Hate and want to kill American's,and the world that won't conform to their belief. Its customary when coming to a new country to want to live peaceful and follow the news countries Laws, not want them dead. Now are all those that believe in Islam NO, but the only sure way to know is be cautions. That If that means offending some for American Citizens safety, Than so be it. Lets face it no one was coming to Ellis Island NYC with a bomb strapped to them or with hatred in the heats for America, they were coming for the American Dream. Now to be caution is not Ignorant its protecting our country and the citizen's that live there lives here in peace. Its as wrong for us to go their countries to try and change them or for them to come here expecting the same. Also true Islamic States should want to stop any radicals that want to kill in the name of there god, they should be the 1st to come out and say we stand with the world. So is it our job to open up our Country to those wanting to harm us NO Should we put them under a microscope why their here YES. Did you see Muslims Dancing in our streets to the 9/11 attack, and any other attacks on America they dance on our soil for joy. Should each one dancing for joy be put on the next plane back you bet ya.

Edited by Huntscreek

When You wonder How people that get in office and "Wonder who the hell voted for these Jack$sses " ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^above. If you Wonder How Safe Act could Pass = Above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  NYS is doomed to be Detroit MI if the people keep Voting and keeping this mindset= Above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I hope for every 1 CatJunkie I hope there are 10 to Vote against their Vision of America.

Looks like yet ^^^^^another example^^^^^ that proves  the scientific findings of POST #62 

Edited by wildcat junkie