Muslim holidays

Here we go, one at time

Albania - Supplies Kosovar Muslims for ISIS. Committed wide ranging atrocities against non Muslims during the Yugoslav war. Ever hear of the Kosovo Liberation army? A Terrorist Jihad Wahhabi group. 6 of their members planned to shoot up a US military base. The only Good thing about Albania is that the Christians are gaining in numbers, despite Muslim persecution there.

Bosnia- same as above. Flooded with foreign Mujaheddin terrorists in the early 90s. 

Turkey - Supports ISIS and other Jihad 'rebel' groups. Christians are treated as second class citizens and Muslim violence against them is on the rise. Christian clergy are regularly murdered. The EU refused Turkey entry due to it's human rights abuses.The practice of Sharia is on the rise there.

Bangldesh. This choice is hilarious. Muslim persecution of non Muslims is intense and violent there. Everyone knows this but you it seems. No more need be said.

Muslims are a 20% minority in Montenegro. This doesn't count.

Muslims are also a minority in India but  violence among the various religions in India is extreme and brutal. Pakistan finds Muslim extremism there.

Have another go.

Shows how much you know! There is Zero prosecution of Christians in Albania which is the main reason why the Pope went to Albania...Go look that up. Ill help you out on that one though...He said it was one of the only countries to have ZERO religious conflicts in the whole world. I know the KLA and they were brought about because of the atrocities done to the Kosovar Albanians by the Serbian police and they are in no way a Wahhabi group in fact they never even use Islam as a banner, instead using their Albanian heritage. Catholic, Orthodox and Muslims fought and died together in the KLA. Those accusations are so outrageous I cant even fathom where they came from.  They are actually supplying the Kurdish fighters against ISIS with weapons and munitions. Funny how you literally got everything wrong about this. 

Edited by ATbuckhunter
  • Like 1

Shows how much you know! There is Zero prosecution of Christians in Albania which is the main reason why the Pope went to Albania...Go look that up. Ill help you out on that one though...He said it was one of the only countries to have ZERO religious conflicts in the whole world. I know the KLA and they were brought about because of the atrocities done to the Kosovar Albanians by the Serbian police and they are in no way a Wahhabi group in fact they never even use Islam as a banner, instead using their Albanian heritage. Catholic, Orthodox and Muslims fought and died together in the KLA. Those accusations are so outrageous I cant even fathom where they came from. They are actually supplying the Kurdish fighters against ISIS with weapons and munitions.

Sting like a bee young man...sting like a bee.
  • Like 2

Wow, kid you were right, even the church said Albania serves as an example for multiple religions living together peacefully. You were not kidding.

This is like one of those youtube fight videos where the crowd goes "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" after a crazy KO.

Certainly interested in seeing Papist respond to that considering even the church itself stated peaceful coexistence takes place there and serves as a model for the rest of the world.

Great points kid.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

Shows how much you know! There is Zero prosecution of Christians in Albania

Lol. Well you almost have one country where Muslims behave. That's hardly a majority. You need to keep going. It is not looking good for your claim right now. The fact that the region was entirely Christian not so long ago is also a factor.

But in reality is there is persecution in Albania. Plus they had a big war there not so long ago you may have forgotten about. Christian vs Muslim. Barley a single Christian Church was left standing.There is also a lot of ethnic bad blood in the area that has nothing to do with religion. Very tribal. Hardly a Utopia. The broader religious spread and proximity to Europe keeps things calmer than their mid-east cousin nations.

Once you are done I will supply a very long list of Muslim majority nations were sharia is the rule.

Lol. Well you almost have one country where Muslims behave. That's hardly a majority. You need to keep going. It is not looking good for your claim right now. The fact that the region was entirely Christian not so long ago is also a factor.

But in reality is there is persecution in Albania. Plus they had a big war there not so long ago you may have forgotten about. Christian vs Muslim. Barley a single Christian Church was left standing.There is also a lot of ethnic bad blood in the area that has nothing to do with religion. Very tribal. Hardly a Utopia. The broader religious spread and proximity to Europe keeps things calmer than their mid-east cousin nations.

Once you are done I will supply a very long list of Muslim majority nations were sharia is the rule.

Papist, when the church says there is no conflict/multiple religions live in harmony...anything you say to the contrary seems insignificant to counter that...even forsaking the history lesson. If it is good enough for the church, probably good enough for Christians.

You stepped in it with that one, old chap. The kid knows a thing or two.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

Albania was under one of the most brutal communist dictators so most masques and churches were destroyed because the leader believed that religion was a determent to communism. The ethnic blood between Albanians and other nationalities has nothing to do with religion like you said so they have Zero merit in your response. Again I will say there is and has not been religious conflicts between Albanians since the time of Gjergj Kastrioti. 

• Like 1

Blow it out your rear end. Your only a kid. You don't know sh*t from Shynola.

Interesting post from someone that doesn't know enough about SHINOLA

shinola_zpszqlajm8t.jpg

to spell it correctly. Looks like spell checked falled you this time & you were too lazy to google it.

Albania was under one of the most brutal communist dictators

You still stuck on Albania!? 

Come on man, you have a long way to go yet before you convince us of the non-extremist reality of the Muslim world.

I'll make it easy for you to move on. You can have Albania. There's one.

Keep going. Much work needs to be done yet.

Now it's time to "rope-a-dope".

Give it your best shot. Based on past performance, my expectations are low.........very low. And I am no where near the ropes. This is another perceptual failing on your part. Wishful thinking in other words.

Just had my first coffee of the day. I am ready and fired up.

Get to it.

Now it's time to "rope-a-dope".

I think Twerk-A-Jerk might be more accurate.

Papist reminds me of Navin Johnson

Papist_zpsfepmmfwa.jpg

He brings to mind the scene where Navin's Daddy gives him a life lesson on the difference between S**t & Shinola .Immediately after the lesson, Navin  proceeds to step right in s**t. Papist seems to have enormous talent for just that sort comedic behavior.

Edited by wildcat junkie

Give it your best shot. Based on past performance, my expectations are low.........very low. And I am no where near the ropes. This is another perceptual failing on your part. Wishful thinking in other words.

Just had my first coffee of the day. I am ready and fired up.

Get to it.

You misunderstood. Ali's "rope-a-dope" was him backing up against the ropes. He did this as he aged for much of the early fight to wear out his opponent. Then, after spending a good part of the fight conserving his energy against younger fighters, he would come on strong.

While we wait for AT to support his claims with real evidence, let's continue to look at the fruits of tolerating an alien culture in the west. This story from the UK:

A 17 year old army cadet has chosen to defy terrorist threats by wearing her cadet uniform to and from school. All police and military personnel, including members of the combined cadet force, have been advised not to wear their uniforms in public thanks to the increased risk of attack from Islamic militants.

Intelligence gathered late last year suggested that some jihadist cells in Britain were hoping to stage attacks similar to that which claimed the life of Fusilier Lee Rigby on the streets of London in 2013. Consequently, last December army chiefs issued advice to all cadets not to wear their uniform in public. The warning came a week after police and military personnel were similarly advised.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/uk-teen-army-cadets-defy-jihad-threat-dhimmi-authorities-by-wearing-their-uniforms

You still stuck on Albania!? 

Come on man, you have a long way to go yet before you convince us of the non-extremist reality of the Muslim world.

I'll make it easy for you to move on. You can have Albania. There's one.

Keep going. Much work needs to be done yet.

Forgive me on being stuck on a lie you tried to pass of as a truth. And I really don't care to try and convince some one who is shown what they are asking for and decides to try and spread lies to disprove it. No thank you! 

I really don't care to try and convince some one 

You got nothin .  :taunt:

I knew it of course. Didn't take long to draw out your fantasy into the light of day. Rope-a-dope indeed. And in true liberal style, inconvenient facts suddenly become 'lies'.

Edited by Papist

On another note my Dad's Sister my Aunt married a Black man in 1954 did my Grandparents like her choice No Was he treated poorly by the family No He is/has past away but he was One guy If still living that would help anyone that needed help even with Money.I have Cultures I am not here to Judge anyone and this Racism is going nowhere You beliefs are what and how you live and have nothing to do with others