Allegany county NY be on alert.

First-light

I bet they've been eating Aunt Bees pies that were cooling on the window sill.

I also wonder if someone could get them sizable power tools, how hard would it have been to get them a day pack of clothes and some cash as well ?

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong...isn't one very intelligent and has a military background? Also we are talking early summer...you do not need to be a survivalist to manager a warm summer in the woods...you need to be motivated and intelligent....they prepared for months...who knows what they were reading and who they were enlisting help from.

• Like 1

I bet they've been eating Aunt Bees pies that were cooling on the window sill.

I also wonder if someone could get them sizable power tools, how hard would it have been to get them a day pack of clothes and some cash as well ?

Maybe a Garmin handheld GPS too? :)

• Like 1

I think grow is correct on this these guys had this planned no doubt,this is why they cannot be tract by dogs/hounds.they had a helper that provided transportation and food also clothing..If they are still or were on foot the hounds would found them within afew days

Maybe a Garmin handheld GPS too? :)

&I have had people stop, asking for directions because they were using a GPS. Hopefully our Law Enforcement Officers will be successful in capturing this pair very soon !; Edited by F-150

Problems with the man hunt , the cops are using atvs, can hear them things a mile away I could hide an elephant in the time that allows, the cops are walking tracks, if I escaped I'd be in ravines and creek bottoms to hide, most of the cops have no idea what to do in the woods or look for the are use to the urban jungle ( that goes for dog the bounty hunter as well). The area the are in is dotted with many unknown back woods cabin and trailer that were built without permits ( poor county who want to pay tax on a camp) if you try to give a cop advice they look at you like your crazy... they ate trained what to you know...just cause you live in the area woods year round......

at leas pa has hundreds of game comission officers that know their country,,, we have 2 and if we are lucky 3 dec officers that ma have knowledge of that area.... this search is a joke....

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 3