Illegal Immigration Must Be Stopped!

Breitbart reported, in 2013 the Obama administration released 36,007 criminal immigrants who had nearly 88,000 convictions. Those convictions included 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions.

Now get this, in January, the Department of Homeland Security revealed in a 38-page document to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) showing that of those criminals released in 2013, 1,000 had gone on to commit additional crimes including terroristic threats, lewd acts with a minor, various types of assault, DUI, robbery, hit-and-run, gang activity, rape, and child cruelty.

In 2014 the administration released another 30,558 criminal immigrants, who had a total of 79,059 convictions.

The convictions included in the 2014 releases included:

> 86 homicide convictions
> 186 kidnapping convictions
> 373 sexual assault convictions
> 449 commercialized sexual offenses
> 1,194 battery convictions
> 1,346 domestic violence convictions
> 13,636 DUIs

In May the Obama administration revealed to the Senate Judiciary Committee that between 2010 and 2014, 121 convicted criminal immigrants with final orders of deportation were never removed and now face MURDER charges.

Let’s just state that again. One hundred and twenty-one convicted criminal immigrants with final orders of deportation were never removed and now face MURDER charges.

It doesn’t matter from which country they come. They are here illegally, and they are committing terrible crimes.

post-177-0-98227300-1436448681_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Illegal immigration will never be stopped.

Your post is all complaining, no solution in sight.

It will stop with a president that will do something about it and not encourage illegal immigration and let our border guards do their job. A well constructed fence with armed border guards would do nicely. The government could pay for it with funds that they are giving all these illegals that were invited in by the Obama administration...all the money used to feed, house, medical treatment and education etc these illegal immigrants. Saying illegal immigration will never be stopped is ridiculous, we just need a President who WILL do something about it!!

• Like 1

It will stop with a president that will do something about it and not encourage illegal immigration and let our border guards do their job. A well constructed fence with armed border guards would do nicely. The government could pay for it with funds that they are giving all these illegals that were invited in by the Obama administration...all the money used to feed, house, medical treatment and education etc these illegal immigrants. Saying illegal immigration will never be stopped is ridiculous, we just need a President who WILL do something about it!!

This is like saying gun violence will stop by banning all guns. You'll never be able to stop illegals from coming into the country. Only thing you can do is restrict the flow. 

• Like 1

This is like saying gun violence will stop by banning all guns. You'll never be able to stop illegals from coming into the country. Only thing you can do is restrict the flow. 

Well then restrict it as much as it can be choked....and keep choking it...but it sure as hell can be made a lot better than the job King Obama is doing, that's a given.  If you keep choking something, eventually it will die. And we need to start choking illegal immigration now and choke it and choke it...not encourage it like Obama is. 

• Like 1

So illegal immigration started under the Obama administration?  Just as many were coming over when Bush was president and what did he do about it??   NO, it will never be stopped.  American business always used immigrant labor and they still are today, thus it will NEVER be stopped.  Politicians saying that they will do something about it is all hot air, because NOTHING will be done about it.  Illegal immigration COULD be stopped or seriously slowed down, but business gives money to politicians and politicians won't lose this stream of money by putting an end to it.  Capitalists care for their bottom lines and could give a crap how illegal immigrants might be effecting you.  That's just how the game is played, so you guys can continue to bitch all you want, but nothing will change. 

• Like 2

So illegal immigration started under the Obama administration?  Just as many were coming over when Bush was president and what did he do about it??   NO, it will never be stopped.  American business always used immigrant labor and they still are today, thus it will NEVER be stopped.  Politicians saying that they will do something about it is all hot air, because NOTHING will be done about it.  Illegal immigration COULD be stopped or seriously slowed down, but business gives money to politicians and politicians won't lose this stream of money by putting an end to it.  Capitalists care for their bottom lines and could give a crap how illegal immigrants might be effecting you.  That's just how the game is played, so you guys can continue to bitch all you want, but nothing will change. 

Obama is in office now, not Bush. And Obama has made it easier and they have flooded in. 

I don't see how any of the issues mentioned above couldn't be addressed.  Criminal illegals are KILLING people!  This has GOT to stop.

9 people were killed by a racist idiot and the whole country goes nuts and demands change.

Hundreds are killed by criminal illegals and people say we can't stop it?  HORSE PUCKS!

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

Well then restrict it as much as it can be choked....and keep choking it...but it sure as hell can be made a lot better than the job King Obama is doing, that's a given.  If you keep choking something, eventually it will die. And we need to start choking illegal immigration now and choke it and choke it...not encourage it like Obama is. 

Wow you're really down on Obama, eh?  

Here is a nifty chart showing how wrong you are:

0tQXVQM.png

As you can see illegal immigration was growing during during the first Bush, continued to climb through Bill Clinton and all the way until the closing years of Bush the second.   Illegal immigration has actually fallen during Obama's tenure.   Maybe you have some further ideas on how the rate could fall further - I'm sure the White House is standing by for your well-reasoned and detailed plans.

• Like 1

0tQXVQM.png

As you can see illegal immigration was growing during during the first Bush, continued to climb through Bill Clinton and all the way until the closing years of Bush the second.   Illegal immigration has actually fallen during Obama's tenure.   Maybe you have some further ideas on how the rate could fall further - I'm sure the White House is standing by for your well-reasoned and detailed plans.

Who cares who was, or is President?  The issue is illegals and crime.  Deportation and a closed border are the solutions.  Leftists always point to other countries they say do things better than the US does.  Have you looked at the border security of other countries lately!  Some SHOOT people trying to enter illegally.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

We both know that's not how it works. As long as there are countries in worse shape then the US, people will always look here for a beacon of hope and will come no matter how illegal. Lets be honest, there's not much that can be done when it comes to cracking down. 

We both know that's not how it works. As long as there are countries in worse shape then the US, people will always look here for a beacon of hope and will come no matter how illegal. Lets be honest, there's not much that can be done when it comes to cracking down. 

The hell there isn't!

• Like 1

0tQXVQM.png

Leftist Democrats WANT illegals to come in.  They vote for DEMOCRATS!

No Democrat is ever going to try and stop it, that's for sure.

If Republicans are allowing it at the request of businesses that want to employ them, people need to stand up and start screaming ENOUGH!

Help an illegal enter, employ one, fail to deport one, or aid and abet one and find yourself in jail.  Problem solved!

• Like 1

Yes, I really am down on the worst President in U.S. history, and yes I would gladly give my suggestions to the White House. At least I believe that things can be done to stop illegal immigration, unlike you who state "Illegal immigration will never be stopped" Well if you don't try, of course it won't work. And your facts don't include the hundreds of thousands that Obama won't call illegal immigrants. He gave them all a free pass. Or didn't you know that?

• Like 2

Yes, I really am down on the worst President in U.S. history, and yes I would gladly give my suggestions to the White House. At least I believe that things can be done to stop illegal immigration, unlike you who state "Illegal immigration will never be stopped" Well if you don't try, of course it won't work. And your facts don't include the hundreds of thousands that Obama won't call illegal immigrants. He gave them all a free pass. Or didn't you know that?

That response was for you Bellamy

The difficulty here is that the problems of illegality in this country are being met with proposals to 'just make it legal'. Appeasement of the masses.

I'm not certain this will get any better before it gets really ugly.

Just look to Europe to see the fruits of the madness of unfettered immigration.Many European nations are one generation away from civil war. I suspect much sooner than that.

• Like 1

Illegal immigration will never be stopped.

Mother of Teen Slayed by Illegal Says Donald Trump Was Right

“He’s trying to fix the borders and do all the things people should have done a long time ago”

The murder of a woman in San Francisco at the hands of an illegal immigrant has encouraged the mother of a teen boy also slain by an illegal to come forward in support of billionaire presidential candidate Donald Trump.

“It makes me sad, it makes me angry, it makes me frustrated,” the mother, Anita Shaw, told the Daily Mail.

Shaw’s 17-year-old son Jamiel was killed in 2008 by an illegal alien who had just been released from jail after serving a four month sentence for assault with a deadly weapon and battery on a police officer.

“It makes me angry. Donald Trump, he’s trying to do something, and they’re trying to shut him down,” Shaw said.

Trump has faced severe backlash for comments he made regarding criminal Mexican immigrants.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152794/My-son-murdered-Mexican-illegal-immigrant-just-like-Kathryn-Steinle-s-time-people-listened-Donald-Trump-says-mother-gunned-teenage-football-star.html

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

I find it interesting the same people who scream we need to do something about "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" or "Fracking" or "Carbon Emissions" or pollution in general, claiming it will affect people's lives and health, don't give a rat's azz about a dangerous issue that IS affecting the lives of real people right now.

They would demand the entire US economy be destroyed in the name of the environment, even if it wouldn't change a damn thing, but throw up their hands at real illegal immigration enforcement, shouting apathetic cries of defeat, while accepting the murders and rapes that are ACTUALLY happening.

This isn't complaining either.  You want solutions?  We know what the solutions are, we just need to demand they be implemented.  If you don't know what they are, you are not very bright and are parroting what you are told to say by your handlers.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

BTW:  I believe Obama and Holder sued Arizona and Texas when they actually enforced the law at the border and began to stop illegals from entering the country.  Did Bush ever do that?

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1