LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

So I just checked my camera after yesterdays epic morning sit. About an hour after I left the stand, 3 Bucks turned up at the Oak tree. 2 are 1.5 but I got an older 2 or 3 year old animal with 2 points. Decent length and mass but only two horns. He has been around for a couple of years at least given previous camera captures. Definitely a deer I would harvest if given the opportunity. Good size body.

• Like 1

So I just checked my camera after yesterdays epic morning sit. About an hour after I left the stand, 3 Bucks turned up at the Oak tree. 2 are 1.5 but I got an older 2 or 3 year old animal with 2 points. Decent length and mass but only two horns. He has been around for a couple of years at least given previous camera captures. Definitely a deer I would harvest if given the opportunity. Good size body.

You mean like a 3yr old with two big spikes?  That would be very different for sure.

Had a buck trot by me tonight.  Came through at about 15 yards.  Stopped for a bit behind some trees then was on his way. 

Doe only so I just watched him.  

I wouldn't have really had a shot though anyway because he just came trotting out of the brush and only stopped behind those trees.  He must have been late for supper or something.

ill be finally heading out there this weekend. fortunate enough, my area isn't included in the doe only rule till the 15th. fingers crossed my friends i will be updating with some nice pics to share. we shall see...happy to see everyone is having a good time and enjoying the season thus far...