HOLY S":!? YA'll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deerpassion

No, but it did the minute they stepped off the reservation.

Ya know I thought about that once it is as determined I was on state land , they can hunt with a gun for deer whenever on native land , but now they were technically on state land hunting deer with guns! Bulls?!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bunch of Savages! At lease those two

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ya , they kept saying , oh man if they send "Burt " ( nation security) I'm running with a chuckle .... Burt turned out to be level headed n nice, same thing with chief , I think the young natives are some hormone filled "proud " SOB's !!!

Get a GoPro. Recording harassment is much easer to get a conviction especially with assault weapons on public land.

Haha, I had a go pro on my stabilizer mount , didn't even cross my mind when "under the gun" , literally ...

• Like 1

Just looked at "slim" to confirm , and yes I was in fact on state land by four to five hundred yds !! Creek was the border , and I was on STATE LAND side of the creek , f'n pissed , I'm gonna have to park in another spot away from there n go in the back way , move trees so they don't look for me in that one , cause I'm not thrilled about giving up one of my number one stands that is LEGAL to be there !!!!

Just looked at "slim" to confirm , and yes I was in fact on state land by four to five hundred yds !! Creek was the border , and I was on STATE LAND side of the creek , f'n pissed , I'm gonna have to park in another spot away from there n go in the back way , move trees so they don't look for me in that one , cause I'm not thrilled about giving up one of my number one stands that is LEGAL to be there !!!!

You should visit the res with a apology gift... Maybe a bunch of blankets that have been infected with small pox... And bring some cow boys as back up

• Like 1

It's kinda like when the trespasser wins. I have a hard time with that. I wouldn't give up my spot. If it's anything like up north the chief would hear you out if you asked to speak to him, I would and I'm betting you wouldn't have any problems again ~ ever. You could see your truck from your spot? Awesome. Call 911 at the first sign of trouble. Natives deserve probably more respect than anyone but there are arsholes of every race.

Hey, did the Police do anything about them threatening you on public land with their AK's??

Arrest them, give them appearance tickets, anything?

They were off their reservation (so lost that protection) and on state land so the state's laws not tribal apply.  I hope they were arrested for threatening with firearm.

1st thing you need to do is report it to NYSdec get a name and date write it down. 2nd is the State needs to survey that boarder before something serious happens, and tell them so. You know this is the reason Safe Act is only works on legal citizens. As much as I hate everything about the BS Law, call the NYS Police. Let them know what you saw and tell them Andy would not like it. I would go back and hunt for sure, if you don't they ran you off a legal stand. Tell the State police and DEC you want patrols there until its fixed. Press chargers on the two for Threats and get them ticketed for harassing a Hunter. sound like your 100% right and the police did not do a thing but leave danger for another.

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 2

Wouldn't hunter harassment laws be in effect here? I would demand charges be filed against them as well as the threats. Then they know your serious and they are on record if anyone screws with you.

I am surprised there is any good hunting around the res! They usually hunt/ fish year around and wipe out everything on and near.

And record next time with that go pro!

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

Sorry you had that scare and glad it worked out

Note...Some of these remarks...just plain ignorant and uncalled for bigotry....punks are punks know matter what their race or where they happen to encounter you...it could have been white youth gaurding a methlab on state land...I doubt I would have seen  the racial slurs I saw here had they been Italian ,Irish ,english ectect...grow up

• Like 9

Geeze, I didnt expect grow to be the one to call these guys out for racist remarks. Shes 100% right. The vast majority of Native Americans are good people. There are bad apples in every bunch. Some of you guys might as well be saying Jewish people deserved the holocaust,

Sorry you had that experience deerpassion, and Im glad you are safe.

This thread is locked though, thanks to people that cant seem to act like civilized adults.

• Like 6