Cooler for hanging deer near letchworth? ??

DanielT

Just called them...30 dollars to use cooler for hanging

Never would have thought it was free anyway...

Still better than packing them full of ice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

for $30 i'd just have them cut it up. I'd never pay that personally. I'd rather quarter them and put them on ice till i got home and could cut them up. a few bucks for ice and 30 minutes to skin and quarter? all day.

• Like 2

Your not supposed to quarter or so skin them at the park but you will definitely see a couple of the cabins doing it the park police don't seem to bother anyone that's doing it.

im sure fourseasons seasons can tell you the same.

Some of the out of town guys do it in their tow behind box trailers.

• Like 1

Coolers are very common in the South and Midwest. Processors more common up here.

Seriously , I think some folks up here are a little mislead about quartering a deer that day n letting it set in a well iced cooler with the plug pulled to prevent sitting in water .... How I've always done both here and back home down south ... Doe I shot this year was hands down best tasting deer I've shot yet , now that had a lot to do with age and shat she was stuffing down her throat , but non the less quartered and in the cooler in less than an hour , and processed myself 2days later ... To each his own but , meh , to me hanging deer gets a little too much hype ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Your not supposed to quarter or so skin them at the park but you will definitely see a couple of the cabins doing it the park police don't seem to bother anyone that's doing it.

im sure fourseasons seasons can tell you the same.

Some of the out of town guys do it in their tow behind box trailers.

Ya know i am not 100% on that. I believe its Ok to work on them as long as your not on or in the cabin's while doing so.

• Like 1