Beer

Dom

The standout beers at Chatham for where the imperial coffee stout, the slip switch IPA an the spike devil Porter.

I picked up a four pack of the spike devil and six of the IPA, excellent prices on everything at Chatham also.

Edited by Trial153

a5c0f09799ce88f15a8618ec9f96818e.jpg

Picked up a pack of this headed over to a buddies. I have had the two greens and the red, not bad stuff and I may just have some stock in the Boston Beer Co. So support Sam! Lol

The grapefruit was just awful though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

a5c0f09799ce88f15a8618ec9f96818e.jpg

Picked up a pack of this headed over to a buddies. I have had the two greens and the red, not bad stuff and I may just have some stock in the Boston Beer Co. So support Sam! Lol

The grapefruit was just awful though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the nitro project? any try it?

One day I used to think sam adams boston lager was good to find at a restaurant. Now it's my last resort and I actually pass it up often like at applebees. It's just not worth it to me.. but I do give sam adams a chance whenever I can.

yup , beer snob here too. We don't frequent Crapplebees often but when I do I pass on their beer and have a perfect margarita