Beer

Dom

Well it says Smore on the bottle Zem!! lol jk

I have a jug of that in the beer fridge but I have not tried it

yet.

Imagine that, lol. The taste surprised me a little. I didn't think I would taste toasted marshmallow, Graham cracker, and choclate but you can taste all three.

Yeah, I walked by that in the store like probably 20 times and finally caved to try it.  I don't even like smores.  Had one every now and then but mainly they are still in the fridge.

I tried it, was surprised, and time to move on to something else. Another one and done!!

Ive been drinking " craft beer" a good 35 years , back then we called it micro brews....

But all this paring with foods, " beers " with ginger, marshmallow , and fruit stuff is sending me back towards Genny white cans .

Ive been drinking " craft beer" a good 35 years , back then we called it micro brews....

But all this paring with foods, " beers " with ginger, marshmallow , and fruit stuff is sending me back towards Genny white cans .

I'm scared of it too.  They'll have to make a separate aisle for all the goofy crap beers that who knows what is in them.  I may have to amp up my hop production and home brewing process.  

The trick is to make the flavor come from the hops and barley and complement it by using the correct yeast.  I once had a beer that while fermenting smelled like peach cobbler.  No peaches in it either.  That beer was by far the best beer I have ever made.  

Now desert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What cha think?  I thought it was ok but liked the ruthless rye and hop hunter in the variety pack better.

Oh and are you talking about a dry sandy place or something you eat after dinner?

Edited by Rockspek
  • Like 1

Smoked wings at Smokey Bonez. With a Bonez Brew or 3

0773866a1e7edf44b820ae8d81ad1b30.jpg

The company I work for does all the uniforms for Smokey Bones and the company I used to work for is their food service distributor. We don't even have a Smokey Bones in our area. Looks good though.

What cha think? I thought it was ok but liked the ruthless rye and hop hunter in the variety pack better.

Oh and are you talking about a dry sandy place or something you eat after dinner?

They had a spring ipa that I loved. This one is not bad.

For easier on the wallet go to you can't beat the Saranac line. The Legacy is some good beer. Sierra and Founders are also good, easy to find and not crazy priced.