Beer

Dom

This rain is driving me nuts.

d28f8d0d80b0439b7835930ea7388d07.jpg&key=e26b304a7950efc41ed7a869a65849713018f5ce6f4d209b0fdb7919f1cb6120

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants, a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Hey, you've got a steering wheel on your pants."
The pirate says, "Arrrr, I know. It's driving me nuts."

• Like 3

A stranger named Biz walk in to the goat and says " Hey bartender the drinks are on me!!!"

I'll be getting a Diet Coke. A few facts about me:

1. I don't drink alcohol
2. I've never been hunting
3. I thought this forum was for Good Will Hunting fans, then I just stayed and messed around for 9K posts

• Like 1

First golf swing in 2 years
Shot 43 and should put clubs up for 2 more!! I did play from old man gold tees!!

378f8568c5d37945bd7ab8a3850597aa.jpg&key=04c590da47c44c48b6b7d2467dc395454da35f842ab16f03bc8e90b82478e1a9

At the 19th with a Saranc Legacy IPA

399dbd5ad91d3ff52f291ebcd5ec19f7.jpg&key=6bfb149f313d995f19829f1aec352351b12ffeb5da758bf1ba8d70a2dc3aed9b

The course let that guy out with sandals on? I've seen people get denied for cargo shorts

The course let that guy out with sandals on? I've seen people get denied for cargo shorts

I almost got denied by pro at Park CC for a 36 hole scratch tournament. It's when Duval and Woods in their prime and wearing Nike mock turtlenecks. He told me I'd have to buy a shirt in their pro shop or I couldn't play. " if Woods and Duval can wear these at Augusta I'll be wearing it here " I told him. I won by shooting 70-69 and then spent the $350 in pro shop credit on shirts lol.

• Like 2

I almost got denied by pro at Park CC for a 36 hole scratch tournament. It's when Duval and Woods in their prime and wearing Nike mock turtlenecks. He told me I'd have to buy a shirt in their pro shop or I couldn't play. " if Woods and Duval can wear these at Augusta I'll be wearing it here " I told him. I won by shooting 70-69 and then spent the $350 in pro shop credit on shirts lol.

Yea. Nowadays I see mock turtlenecks on the list of ok items to wear. But never seen a course that allowed cargos, jeans, tank tops, or sandals, etc

That's my 14 yo son lol. My father in law works there. It was a free golf day!!

And if I can't wear shorts I'll play a different course lol

37 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea. Nowadays I see mock turtlenecks on the list of ok items to wear. But never seen a course that allowed cargos, jeans, tank tops, or sandals, etc

Guys from  HQ of my FD used to host " The Gorrila Golf Tournament ." They were never allowed back at any course they had it at .

Some guys played the whole course with a baseball bat, just did as they pleased . That was a different time, before cameras everywhere .

this was today's one beer. Took the wife for a drive along the lake, by the time it was over I had to stop at a store.....

image.jpeg

That's my 14 yo son lol. My father in law works there. It was a free golf day!!
And if I can't wear shorts I'll play a different course lol

I always play in shorts. Cargo shorts are those out of style shorts with the big pockets on sides.

Lol "style" what some fools copy others cause they don't have their own identity or confidence!

It's a good thing I really don't give to much stock in what other people think!!

Just an FYI I was playing in golf sandals and cargo shorts!!

• Like 1