Beer

Dom

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Had 3 Miller lites. Not pic worthy. But this was.

2b8b671add739f0bb14154cb993887ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Founding farmers for breakfast in DC is solid.  Cigar city jai alai and Dechutes fresh squeezed beer on your radar ? Had fresh squeezed at Old Ebbitts grill by White House. 

Founding farmers for breakfast in DC is solid.  Cigar city jai alai and Dechutes fresh squeezed beer on your radar ? Had fresh squeezed at Old Ebbitts grill by White House. 

I’m stuck at Mandarin for work events yesterday through tomorrow morning , but then meeting my buddy tomorrow night to hit the town and then go to Nats game Sunday. We may try ChurchKey, seems to be the Mecca for beer choices here in this city.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m stuck at Mandarin for work events yesterday through tomorrow morning , but then meeting my buddy tomorrow night to hit the town and then go to Nats game Sunday. We may try ChurchKey, seems to be the Mecca for beer choices here in this city.

I just checked church keys beer list on untapped.  A few Modern Times listed.  I’ve had some of their stuff via trades.  Top notch. But look for the fresh squeezed and jai alai too.  If you happen to go to old ebbits grill  ( a hundred yards from the White House ) try and get into the back bar    It’s the secret service hangout. There’s a few Wholefoods around if looking for hotel beers 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Funny, I met some girl named Anastasia who was saying she was married to Alex Ovechkin. She wanted to bang, i said no

He had to say that on a public forum. His wife might be reading.

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

4d1971fbc4042de0e1ac36b6e983c6e0.jpg

YAY! It's warm weather! Viva La Paco is back!

• Like 1