Beer

Dom

I don't what made me do it, but having "The Champagne" if beers. d4513523ca6659c9477f0887716f9136.jpg&key=8b25624a3ff77e65c7ac94c37fc5c193a744bb2741895cf84ae8dc7d5aaf460b

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

9 weeks dry (and still reading the beer and whiskey thread daily) but flaunting my first and truest love may be too much for me to bare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured the location tag was the only way to prove it wasn’t just a nice picture of a flight of beers with a mountain back drop lol

I thought ballast point is in San Diego

20 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I love that gun , so easy to carry, no issue so,far ,thanks ,and good eye.

Agree 100%, big fan.  No beer while driving, but I am on my way to pick some up! :D

20180501_153602.jpg

Agree 100%, big fan.  No beer while driving, but I am on my way to pick some up!

20180501_153602.thumb.jpg.6e78f5cd656b95aa7d6f1ea119fc1765.jpg

You guys carrying 9mm? Saw .40 and .45 too ?! I see thumb safety on Smith sight and none. CA compliant etc. Inside the pants holster hide it well ? I’ve been looking at LCR in 38 and Xds in 9mm This could be what I’m after. Summer carry is usually tomcat in .32. Looking for more umph

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You guys carrying 9mm? Saw .40 and .45 too ?! I see thumb safety on Smith sight and none. CA compliant etc. Inside the pants holster hide it well ? I’ve been looking at LCR in 38 and Xds in 9mm This could be what I’m after. Summer carry is usually tomcat in .32. Looking for more umph

Yes, 9mm.  Got this before the non-safety version was rolled out.  Considering that I appendix carry, I'm ok with the extra layer of protection. :pleasantry:

Holster is a JM Custom Kydex AIWB with the quick clip.  I barely know it's there.

• Like 1

strong side thumb break, bought before non safety model , it’s a small Safety I’d prefer a bigger one , if it’s going to have one.

ok I really like this beer ! It’s going into my rotation!

EEFBF5D8-4909-4588-BF50-D050E2E959F3.jpeg

• Like 2