Beer

Dom

Very good stout, but can't hold a candle to goose's Red Stripe in Jamaica, mon!  :drinks:

Mountain of dark chocolate followed by roast coffee and vanilla notes. A little too much bitterness on the backend though keeps this from being a repeat purchase for me.

20190127_154744.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

Believe it or not. First IIPA since December. This was worth the wait. 85421a8baadb21ad7e5025377e3bfdcb.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

I had to look this one up.  Sounds delicious!

dC/dton, December 27, 2018 

This Saturday 12/29 from 11:30AM – 6PM, at the brewery, we are happy to introduce dC/dt (8.0% ABV) at $20 per four pack. Limit 1 case per person, limits subject to change. dC/dt is the most technologically advanced DIPA we’ve made to date. It utilizes new hardware in unique ways to bring you a beer that’s on the same level as SOTL and Adrestia. Introducing Mass Fluxes into a Control Volume leads to a change in concentration over a change in time or dC/dt, which allows for the construction of a predictive juice model. The gold line on the label is the actual calibrated mathematical model of the EQ juice compared to data in “Relative Yuminess Units” provided by the expert palates of Ryan and OG Kyle. To test the insight gained by this model, which suggested new hardware, we supersized an old favorite: Fractal Citra. The ingredients: Pale Malt + Citra. This DIPA underwent our fractal fermentation (the backbone of dHop5) and received large doses of citra hops in this brand new process. dC/dt pours a hazy straw yellow and has aromas of freshly squeezed OJ, melon, lime, grapefruit, and a tropical character that gives you a vacation in a glass. The flavor is bright tropical orange juice, mango smoothie, dank grass, with a gummy resinous character of that melon thing that dances on the pallet, all balanced by a soft bitterness to keep it refreshing sip-after-sip.

Just found out my wife's friend has a cousin that owns a brewery that specializes is gluten free beer.
https://www.steadfastbeer.com/verify_age/?return_url=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3RlYWRmYXN0YmVlci5jb20v

Looks like I have new beer to try. Not into gluten free stuff but I'm curious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk