Christmas Venting...

growalot

Uuugggg...takes for ever to find stuff...get ppls ideas, and then you get notices things won't arrive until January when you ordered in Nov.!!! Please tell me who makes  a wish list with 25 items on it  and one person buys absolutely everything on the dang list!!! Now I'm trying to cancel what I ordered and may not be able to..

Holidays are suppose to be enjoyable..Well my foot just hit the floor and everyone got put on notice... No gifts for anyone but the grandson period next Christmas...Good food, relaxing time, games, a Christmas movie, and some drinks...Just being thankful we all made it through the year safe,sound, healthy and together...

Edited by growalot
  • Like 4

That would be a GREAT and thoughtful gift! I use to make all our X-mas gifts..actually we got a few back when the FIL moved...handcut and painted ornaments,appliqued wall hangings, vests, robes jackets a wooden curio cabinet & folding outdoor bench(Mr B made) All kinds of different things and food gifts...All hand made gifts that we have recieved over the years have been our most enjoyed gifts...Now it seems like shopping lists go out...

I have pretty much gone to buying just for the kids for the last couple of years. I get a gift for my mother, father, sister/her husband thats from the 3 of us. Thats about it. Since Ive been single I have tried to stay that way for Christmas each year lol.

Never take a 2nd date from early Dec until after Valentine's Day.

Cheaper and far less potential drama.

• Like 1