Late Season Weather

thphtm

:negative:  It is too warm for this time of the year. Been waiting for Late MZ season and tacking deer in the snow. Looks like it's not going to happen this year. The weather forecast  for new years day is 51 degrees by me with a very slight chance of snow flurries between now and then.                                      I missed the whole hunting season this year ( will tell that story at the end ).

We need some colder temps. to get the deer moving , the only time I see them is early morning and late evening by me. Even then most of the time they are the young ones and they are very alert this year the slightest sound or movement and there tails are up in the air and they are ready to move on.

Trail camera pictures are not showing them either only a fox and a yote. moving late at night till early morning.

I missed the early archery season and gun season because of open heart surgery , they did it the old way by cutting your chest then spreading the chest apart and going inside and fixing what has to be done and stitching it back together. Talk about being sore, it sure was for 2 months.And tired from lack of sleep.  I had a Arotic Valve replaced. Well that is pretty much healed up and they want you to do a lot of walking. And this is one reason why I have been  waiting for a MZ season with a nice light snowfall this year.