Dick's REWARDS Points

fasteddie

Dick's rewards program gives you one point for every dollar spent . When you accumulate 300 points , they send you a $10 certificate to spend .

Well , at the end of each January , they clear the books and any points you have less than 300 , you lose ! I spend quite a bit at Dick's Sporting Goods so I keep an eye on my points .

I dont think I have ever spent $300 to get a $10 voucher, I always get bonus point cards that give me an additional 50, 75, 100 or 200 bonus points on a purchase. I could buy a $10 bottle of scent killer and end up getting 210 points. My fiance buys things she needs at Dicks and uses my score card too, which builds up more points. Between golf and hunting, I end up with lots of points lol. I do shop around for things, and only buy at Dicks if their price is the lowest. Some things at Gander are cheaper.

Guys we have a Dicks down here in Roosevelt Field and the prices are not cheap. I have had gift cards that i refused to spend unless there is something I want on sale. I would go in and want to use the card and walk out because the prices were too high.

Dave

I spend very little of my own money at Dicks because I get gift cards for presents rather than useless stuff that I don't need and would never use .

I get several of the $10 off coupons plus the $10 certificates . A few weeks ago , with two separate purchases , I bought 2 ladder stands and 2 hang ons and a bow bracket for less than $100 using the coupons , gift certificate and Rewards Card . None of it was my own personal money .

Anyway , don't forget to use your points before losing them .

• 2 weeks later...

If you lose your Score Card , it doesn't matter . They have you in their Computer System . All you have to do is give the clerk your name and verify your address and they have your scorecard number .

However , getting the $15 off a $50 purchase is a good deal .