Only 88 days but who's counting ...

turkeyfeathers

I have six days head start on ya, TF..

I'll be hunting in Ontario on April 25th.

For several years I hunted Kentucky, which opens about mid April.. Unfortunately, my honeyhole out there was leased out ..

It was a sad loss...Without a doubt it was the best gobbler hunting I have ever experienced..

However, I still hunt every year NY, PA and Ontario, and since I am slowing down in my old age that's enough for me.

• Like 3

I have six days head start on ya, TF..

I'll be hunting in Ontario on April 25th.

For several years I hunted Kentucky, which opens about mid April.. Unfortunately, my honeyhole out there was leased out ..

It was a sad loss...Without a doubt it was the best gobbler hunting I have ever experienced..

However, I still hunt every year NY, PA and Ontario, and since I am slowing down in my old age that's enough for me.

I'm headed back to KY again this year for the first 5 days of their season. My wife, myself and 4 buddies will be leaving on 4/15. Can't wait!!!

• Like 1

Best thing I ever did was ditch the vest for a waist pack, there's one in that catalog. I had an inordinate amount of crap in the vest that never came out

I still wear a vest. Darned if I didn't have 3 different bug sprays in it the one year as I rooted around in it midmorning when things were slow .  Dang, I suddenly remembered I have half an egg salad sandwich in my backpack from Thanksgiving hunt I think. Anyone want dibs ?