Mountain Monsters TV Show

airedale

A few nights ago I sat down with the wife and watched a complete episode. These guys went to West Virginia to capture a livestock killing bloodsucking "Chupacabra".

They built an large about 12ftx12ft elaborate live trap and baited it with bloody meat, then in the middle of the night they then split up and proceeded to drive an area thought to be the Chupacabra's hideout and hopefully go toward toward the trap. and get caught.

Well everything worked as planed just as they drove up the the trap in the side by sides the trap door fell and the the Chupacabra was caught.

But hold on, while these goofs were cheering and patting themselves on the back for the success a loud commotion and roar was heard from the backside of the trap. They all ran around around to see what it was and low and behold A "Bigfoot" ripped off boards allowing the Chupacabra to escape. According to the wackos Bigfoots use Chupacabras like we use dogs so the Bigfoot was saving his best friend.

Of course there are no clear pictures of anything, just a lot of blurry images and noise.

I have to hand it to these guys they are good actors because there is no way I could spin yarns like they do with a straight face.

Al

Edited by airedale

I have to admit I am a closet bigfoot junky. My wife and daughter make fun of me for it. I have never seen anything that makes me believe it is real but I like the idea of it. That being said, that show is so ridiculous I don't know how people watch it. I was excited when it came on. I watch finding bigfoot (also ridiculous) but I like the stories that people tell when they go on an investigation. I was also very intrigued by survivor man bigfoot. I hope Les does more of those shows because they seemed very real although they had very little actual action. They were fact based and really made you wonder. I will admit that I watch any show I can find on television regarding bigfoot. Mountain monsters....no thank you....