SUNDAY YOTES WITH HOUNDS

• 2 weeks later...

I would bet that if you guy's wanted to hunt an area and just hit say a random road but a day before or week before knocked on doors and left notes where you got no answers. Perhaps say to the landowner that you want to set the dogs loose for a pass through there property in the pursuit of coyotes. I bet you would get a more positive reply then you may think.

Two main rerason's

1) people hate and fear to some degree coyotes

2)people would love to hear & see your hounds at work

Nice job on the yotes!! I live in Phoenix and wish I had more land I would love to see your dogs at work! Have you worked 3 Rivers at all? I hit a spot in there during ML that was choked with yote sign? Most of my usual spots around here during deer season the yote sign was way down. This is the first year in a while I have not shot a yote during deer season. I think I only saw one in over 60 days in the field.

I've hunted penneville before. I'm trying to remember the town south of fulton like 2 towns over I've hunted. My friend said that no one hunts it,so my uncle and I went and let the dogs go. We spotted 6 coons in seperate trees around the neighbors. We just walked up to them. We got a few more that night to in a different spot. We traveled a lot but mostly hunted in mexico and palermo. I miss it.

• 1 month later...

>;) Down in the southern region, hard to find areas to run em, without harrasment from landowners, evertyings mostly posted

Landowners being upset with hunters and dogs on their land without bothering to ask is harrasment??

See here in the southern zone..land owners like to hunt their own yotes by callin..we dont need dogs to hunt for us..none the less..good to see dead yotes..dog hunters around here dont ask everyones permission..and thats not good..and you know damn well if you aint got great dogs..its hard to keep up..thats a fine bunch o hounds..ever video it..be fun to watch.

See here in the southern zone..land owners like to hunt their own yotes by callin..we dont need dogs to hunt for us..none the less..good to see dead yotes..dog hunters around here dont ask everyones permission..and thats not good..and you know damn well if you aint got great dogs..its hard to keep up..thats a fine bunch o hounds..ever video it..be fun to watch.

Not where I am. I gave permission to the hound hunters in the area. So did all the surrounding neighbors. They have 1000's of acres to hunt by permission. Let's face it, the hound hunters are the only ones putting down significant numbers of coyotes. I like to call and shoot them too. But I care more about reducing the population.