Mulie 2001 Bow Kill

BAWANA59

So we won't see the 3 mulies that were part of Josh Hunts taxidermy piece? What about the lifisize Mulie with the droptine?

Lastly, why the self promoting on a NY forum when you live in Utah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

So we won't see the 3 mulies that were part of Josh Hunts taxidermy piece? What about the lifisize Mulie with the droptine?

I can't use taxidermys or "business names" or I will be banded, but when someone was contact by a site members he thought someone was the fish cops , I'm glad some things are confidential. What's yur name son?

You been spoiled all yur life ,I've only chated with you for two days and can tell your riding daddy's coat tails. Don't be scared

Tom

I can't use taxidermys or "business names" or I will be banded, but when someone was contact by a site members he thought someone was the fish cops , I'm glad some things are confidential. What's yur name son?

You been spoiled all yur life ,I've only chated with you for two days and can tell your riding daddy's coat tails. Don't be scared

Tom

Trial contacted a taxidermist, not me. Maybe your confusing us? I was going off the response he received from Josh Hunt and posted on this forum.

I wish I was spoiled and could ride my Dads coattails, but unfortunately he never made 6 figures in a single year. He was a nice enough to pay for 2 of my hunts in my life. I've been on many more hunts, self-paid. Everything I have in life is from my own earned dollars.

You obviously have issues, you send me different threaded PMs every few hours.

I won't respond anymore to your posts, so have at it. Your pulling the same stuff on other state forums as well.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Lastly, why the self promoting on a NY forum when you live in Utah?

Maybe they got tired of his bragging on the other sites . 

• Like 2

I'll cast the first vote and say this dude has got to go. :smoke:

Not sure why You feel this way . If you start at the top of my post ,pretty straight forward pics of a Buck I killed and taxidermy work. Then the attacks started.

I want to abide by the rules set forth by site owner and mods.

Pic of overflow trophy room in basement/cellar.

post-7616-0-19144000-1456419945_thumb.jp

post-7616-0-79841700-1456420506_thumb.jp

Edited by BAWANA59

Just curious as to why you have an incessant need to show off or brag about your trophies?  You have yet to add any addition knowledge or other constructive participation to the site so far.

It would be nice to hear the stories behind some of those trophy's. Or how to go about setting up a hunt in Africa. Relationships with guides and outfitters. Interesting things encountered along the way. Maybe a little background about the animals themselves. Some are very exotic looking! I see all the pictures. What's the stories behind them, Bwana.

I do get that you have traveled far and wide and shot some amazing animals. That is cool! But just what is it you are trying to prove by bombing us with endless pictures ? 

I think I got it.

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

Not sure why You feel this way . If you start at the top of my post ,pretty straight forward pics of a Buck I killed and taxidermy work. Then the attacks started.

I want to abide by the rules set forth by site owner and mods.

Pic of overflow trophy room in basement/cellar.

I don't particularly have any interest in listening to you brag and looking at "trophies" you shot in a cage while driving around on top of a truck... Furthermore I don't enjoy reading your little PM's calling other people pu$$ies. You started off fairly well-mannered, looks like you came out of your shell. Now get. :vinsent:

• Like 2

REALLY ?? My First thoughts are, I posted pictures of taxidermy work on a Public Forum titled TAXIDERMY. No sure who I am bragging or bombing people I don't know. REALLY ?. Secondly some request that I tell the stories behind the Mounts OK. Before I can respond a worldly 27yr old posts!  and I quote. 

" I don't particularly have any interest in listening to you brag and looking at "trophies" you shot in a cage while driving around on top of a truck..." 

So if you post pics its bragging, if you want to tell the story behind the pics its BRAGGING ?? "and there all shot in pens".( sable, cape buff, fallow deer, WT and Mulie, elk, ) were all free range animals. I would gladly share any useful info on how hunting in New Zealand was, or the same on Africa or a DIY hunt out west . 

TOM

post-7616-0-94780000-1456432287_thumb.jp

Edited by BAWANA59

Usually people on this site complain other people post things that have nothing to do with hunting.  They demand these posts be censored, or at least moved to the political forum.

This guy posts nothing but hunting posts and people still protest.  I don't get the animosity and hostility here.

• Like 7

This guy posting pics of his kills is pretty interesting. If he's bragging as some say, he is no different then guys posting pics of the big bucks they have shot. So the guy has been all over the place hunting. Good for him. His house puts a cabelas to shame with all the mounts. He could post 10 pics a day for all I care. Is there a reason why he posts all the pics, I don't know. Is he trying to push a guide service or taxidermist? I don't know that answer either. I would never go out of my way to search up pics of any of the African animals, but seeing the mounts is pretty cool I have to admit. If he has the coin to travel, good for him. I do agree with grouse too.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 2