A seriously sissified shooting story

philoshop

You can't win with them.  They're out to make firearms to look like destructive scary things to wile up more anti's.  When you explain that these things aren't scary and rather simple to use, they'll say how dangerous it is that these things are so simple to use and anyone can use it.  There's no winning with them.

• Like 1

If this is someone's vision of 'the new American man' we have a serious problem.

On the other hand, I've been laughing hysterically about it all day in between muttering obscenities.

A prescription for 'growaset' and a few weeks in 'man-camp' are in order.

• Like 3

Well, at least he didn't break a nail. OMG! That would have been just too much!

I had a funny comment about his name, Kuntzman, but.....................

I posted this vid in another thread, it's a few years old but like I said in my thread, this young lady knows more about what people call 'assault rifles' then this flake, most  politicians, the media, and all the anti's put together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_-N9_tnWBo

Apparently they don't bruise HER shoulder or scare HER!

• Like 2

And why wouldn't pussy-boy post photos of his bruises, that were caused by this light recoiling rifle?? ,,,,,,,,,,

Was The giant lying pussy too busy pretending to have temporary PTSD???   Piece of filth.  This is your media folks!!

• Like 1

Eh, idk about this one. Its one thing to make fun of this idiot but you are also including in the soldiers who risk their lives daily and are victim to these ieds

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's a jab against the writer's claim that he had developed "a case of PTSD" by shooting the gun. The guy is an idiot, and the meme calls him out for it. I'm quite sure it was not directed at soldiers in any way.

It's a jab against the writer's claim that he had developed "a case of PTSD" by shooting the gun. The guy is an idiot, and the meme calls him out for it. I'm quite sure it was not directed at soldiers in any way.

I agree it was intentioned to be directed at the fool of a writer, that I do not disagree with. My only issue was the potential for the message to be misconstrued, especially by those when taken out of context may have no idea who that clown is in the picture

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Exactly.

I see what you are saying Jerkman but that could be the case for many memes when viewed by people who have no idea of the background in which they were created. In this context, we all know what it represents and exactly who this guy is, so I wouldn't expect it to be taken the wrong way. 

• Like 1