concert

Red

Have fun Red!

Wednesday night I took my wife to see Mickey Gilley at the Riveria Theatre in North Tonawanda.  He's 80 years old and put on a HELL of a show!  We went to Lebro's before the show for some chow, it was a great night!

• Like 1

Just came home from seeing Juinor Brown at the Rochester Jazz Fest. Although he's far from Jazz..... His concert was in a bar/concert hall owned by a retired firefighter , so our beer was free , and Junior , tore it up !

Enjoy Garth .

• Like 2

he put on one hell of a show did about 15 encores lol now ill get a few hrs of sleep play some poker at 9am for a few hrs before ilwe catch a plane home

Where was the concert? I was thinking Darien Lake but you don't need to fly home from there!

Must have been the weekend for it because my wife and I went to see The Band Perry, and we also are going to Yankee Stadium to see Garth as well. I vowed that I was done with the city, but between the opportunity to see Garth again, and the women ganging up on me, I gave in for a day and night trip.

Edited by coonhunter

me and my wife went to Vegas to see Garth brooks for our 10 year anniversary.

great concert he didn't a 40 minute encore with some old country and rock.

the trip was a lot of fun but everything in Vegas is way over priced and im cheap lol.

I played in.a small poker tournament each morning I.split the pot for 1st place twice then 4th place and 20th that was a lot of fun I haven't played holdem in a couple years

me and my wife went to Vegas to see Garth brooks for our 10 year anniversary.

great concert he didn't a 40 minute encore with some old country and rock.

the trip was a lot of fun but everything in Vegas is way over priced and im cheap lol.

I played in.a small poker tournament each morning I.split the pot for 1st place twice then 4th place and 20th that was a lot of fun I haven't played holdem in a couple years

lol that pole was installed a few years before I got into installing flag poles.

im heading to corning next Tuesday to check out a job a company wants me to remove 2 66' poles and replace them with 2 new 66' poles. so far those will be my biggest installs for this year

• Like 1