34 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

No need to leave to enjoy the company of Latinos, very soon they will be the majority here (and the majority of them vote for Democrats)  

You just summed up the point of view you have in a nutshell. Keep typing, pretty soon you will let it be known you support ISIS. 

• Like 1

I am so glad this Uptown Redneck is here on this board posting, I just hope most of the members here are reading those posts. They are the most persuasive words I have ever seen written to make sure all of us get out and vote Trump and Republican!! Keep it coming and keep up the good work Uptown.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, airedale said:

They are the most persuasive words I have ever seen written to make sure all of us get out and vote Trump and Republican!! 

Al

Unfortunately for you and others like you there are far more Liberal city dwellers, whose votes count more in the election deciding Electoral College then Hill-Billy conservatives 

9 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Unfortunately for you and others like you there are far more Liberal city dwellers, whose votes count more in the election deciding Electoral College then Hill-Billy conservatives 

You should be thanking us hill-billy conservatives since its our paychecks getting docked to pay for your EBT card.  Of course you vote Liberal you dont want the free ride taken away.

No need to leave to enjoy the company of Latinos, very soon they will be the majority here (and the majority of them vote for Democrats)  

Man you are a waste of space in this country. Your a race baiting jackass just like Obama who wants to help raise the racial tension in this country along with make it a government dependent state. You are a worthless libtard troll who needs to get your head outta your ass and learn what this country is about. Read the constitution look at history. We need now more than ever a leader to take back our country and put you libtards back into whatever Dark lazy hole you came out of and get back to GUNS GOD'S AND COUNTRY don't like it leave

TRUMP 2016

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

No need for me to go anywhere, thankfully the changes that America is going through is leaving more and more of the conservative flawed way of thinking further and further behind. Thankfully your twisted way of thinking is rapidly being replaced. 

Your wrong...Obama has a few more months to seal the deal for Trump...it will happen I have faith

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

On 8/26/2016 at 11:32 AM, Uptown Redneck said:

:rofl::declare:

A "self-proclaimed" 'redneck' calling us Hillbillies? LMAO! WOW! That makes about as much sense as hunting ducks in a bathtub.

• Like 2

I am so glad this Uptown Redneck is here on this board posting, I just hope most of the members here are reading those posts. They are the most persuasive words I have ever seen written to make sure all of us get out and vote Trump and Republican!! Keep it coming and keep up the good work Uptown.

Al

I've been peeking into these political threads off and on...I read a few posts from that numb nut and the stupidity is beyond fathomable that I quickly hit the back button and try to forget I just witnessed evidence of the dumbest form of human life possible.

But I read your post and it made me laugh because it's nothing but the truth! Lol. First time I'm actually going to vote...and I have no questions of who it will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

No need for me to go anywhere, thankfully the changes that America is going through is leaving more and more of the conservative flawed way of thinking further and further behind. Thankfully your twisted way of thinking is rapidly being replaced. 

Wrong again Uptown. The money that you liberal progressives have to spend to buy your agenda will run out sooner or later.

Again, wrong. The electoral college awards the same amount of votes if one wins a state by 51% or 91% so the fact that you progressives like to pack up in wasteful spending, law breaking herds, is actually helpful to conservatives. What hurts the conservative movement is when you progressives decide your sick of your self inflicted tax and spend policies and move to conservative low tax states like Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina. You then flip the state. Because you're all to ignorant to realize you are the problem.
  • Like 2