Rut Central

Iluvracks1359

3 hours ago, Rabbithunter1 said:

What week do you guys think it will be best to take off work 

Me any where the first two weeks of Nov. If I had to pick 7 days is go with the 4th through the 11th. The 4 is our wedding anniversary, she knows I'll take her out in Jan.

But then I'm only working 4 days in the month of Nov.

• Like 3

I had an awesome scrape rub combo open up 30 yards from my stand sometime after I got out of it last night at 615 pm and today at 5 pm.  I also saw a great buck last night from my stand so it could have been him.  three big scrape openings one large sapling ripped up and a bush with branches 1/2" in diameter all broke up.

Guys, the chase is on!!! I was hunting  out near Oneonta this past weekend, saw 4 bucks ( two little guys, one  6 pointer and a monster, all out of range) all grunting and chasing does. The stand I sat is in a hedgerow with a grass field behind me and in front of me  . .I was surrounded by 15 deer at one point.. however I'm new to bow hunting and I am not comfortable shooting over 40 yards.. the closest I had was 51 yards with a ton of branches in the way.. but it was really exciting!!! 

• Like 1

Found 2 rubs last Sunday and a small scrape today. These are the only signs we have on all of our property. All the pics still have bucks together, both day and night pics....9Y, Bolivar

I've been seeing action in portville and little genesse for a week now it's commin...hinsdale too

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, stoneam2006 said:

I've been seeing action in portville and little genesse for a week now it's commin...hinsdale too

A couple weeks ago on the way down we stopped at the Hinsdale highway Dept on 16 to let the dog pee. Looked out in the field and seen the biggest 10pt I've ever seen walking the tree line

A couple weeks ago on the way down we stopped at the Hinsdale highway Dept on 16 to let the dog pee. Looked out in the field and seen the biggest 10pt I've ever seen walking the tree line

No kidding I saw a nice one behind crosbys last year I know my neighbor shot a nice 10 few weeks ago