Documented " pass " bucks

TreeGuy

17 hours ago, YFKI1983 said:

The problem with having rules for the property is if the neighbors don't have the same rules. Think everyone has to be in agreement for management to work. Last year I let a small buck walk and my uncle shot him an hour later lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

True that.  My 9H spot is over run with folks that would shoot anything.  If you pass on one, it will be dead a half hour later!

• Like 1

I think passing bucks is easier if you have a high deer number around you and you are seeing them. I stand by my statement there are big deer everywhere but some places don't have the multitude of bucks. I give you guys credit to pass on some of those deer. some are beauts.

• Like 1

I think passing bucks is easier if you have a high deer number around you and you are seeing them. I stand by my statement there are big deer everywhere but some places don't have the multitude of bucks. I give you guys credit to pass on some of those deer. some are beauts.

I can promise you the numbers aren't great.
  • Like 1

We've had the pleasure of passing on small deer for the last few years ,a couple weeks ago ,we discovered a whole gang of people went in on the 300 acre lease next to us , I don't see them giving any deer the pass. They have 3 prison style guard towers in one field.