Who's Voting For Hillary ?

24 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I don't see it that way. Why shouldn't they pay for it? if they controlled their boarder we wouldn't have such a large problem. It would be very easy to do. impose a transaction fee on all financial transactions, wire transfers, money grams and such. There is a boat load of money that goes back every day. That would be a good place to start for funding. 

Because it says not only do we not want you here, we want you to pay to keep yourselves out. So it is antagonistic as hell but moreover it's just pointless; if you support the wall you would support even if the US has to pay for it. And if you don't, it's just another thing to hate about it.

Because it says not only do we not want you here, we want you to pay to keep yourselves out. So it is antagonistic as hell but moreover it's just pointless; if you support the wall you would support even if the US has to pay for it. And if you don't, it's just another thing to hate about it.

I can't see how a secure boarder is pointless regardless of how it is paid for. You do realize portions are walled now right?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Soon this national nightmare, which has made America the joke of the world, will be over. Hilary will win the White House, the world will breath a sigh of relief and Little Hitler Trump will bitch, moan and pout for awhile and hopefully fade away to heal his battered, defeated pride. 

Uptown, what do you agree/disagree with on this election. I am truly curious. To me it couldn't be a clearer choice. What am I missing other than you think Trump is Hitler...

Supreme Court Justices that believe the government is right...period VS Justices that follow the constitution.

Light on terror and our enemies VS  taking the fighting to them

Accepting refuges with almost no vetting  VS taking almost no refuges and extreme vetting for the ones we do.

Lived life on the taxpayer VS Made a huge mega corporation and employs millions of people

Took almost a billion dollars in campaign money (Favors owed) VS very very little campaign money so owes nobody.

Double down on Obama care which is a complete disaster VS repeal and replace with something that works

Trade deals that have screwed the American worker for 3 decades VS redoing those deals

Green Energy, Wind, Solar VS an all of the above approach

Open Borders VS Build a real wall and enforce immigration laws

more taxes VS less taxes

I mean even if you don't believe one thing about Hillary being a corrupt, lying POS. The differences are huge and I can't for the life of me understand why someone would vote for Hillary.

22 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Soon this national nightmare, which has made America the joke of the world, will be over. Hilary will win the White House, the world will breath a sigh of relief and Little Hitler Trump will bitch, moan and pout for awhile and hopefully fade away to heal his battered, defeated pride. 

I agree with you on this...the world will breath a sigh of relief and know that instead of having to make deals that don't hurt America they can either buy our president or just blackmail her with all the info I am sure they have but we can't seem to find. Scary Scary times

2 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I don't see it that way. Why shouldn't they pay for it? if they controlled their boarder we wouldn't have such a large problem. It would be very easy to do. impose a transaction fee on all financial transactions, wire transfers, money grams and such. There is a boat load of money that goes back every day. That would be a good place to start for funding. 

My guess on the wall is that IF Trump somehow wins which I am praying for. He is going to tell Mexico...You know all that $$$ we give you..You are going to immediately start using that money to pay us to build a wall. Otherwise you get none at all. In reality Mexico doesn't pay for it...we do..but it is money we would have given to them anyway...