Get out there and vote!

growalot

Talking after school today with RedneckChild I am very happy to hear that a majority of the kids she goes to school with all Support Hilary, through not yet of legal voting age, their absolute stated hatred for Little Hitler Trump and republican/conservative views express hope for the future

Sounds like a crappy school...my wife is teacher at our school they were talking election last week in assembly with whole school...entire audience booed with the mention of killery and cheapest for Trump .

Parenting done right

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Core said:

Support her if you must but celebrating the fact we are about to have a definite criminal in the oval is no cause for celebration IMO. My daughter had some school vote today. She planned on voting for Hillary. I said vote for Jill stein if you want to support a woman. It is important that we teach in or kids that tolerance for corruption is a cancer to a country.

What you call "criminal' and "corrupt" are unfortunately the traits that makes one successful in politics. 

17 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Sounds like a crappy school...my wife is teacher at our school they were talking election last week in assembly with whole school...entire audience booed with the mention of killery and cheapest for Trump .

Parenting done right

Once again very happy of the fact that NYC and its surrounding communities carries the vote for NYS. 

7 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

What you call "criminal' and "corrupt" are unfortunately the traits that makes one successful in politics. 

Today, we have two types of people in America.  Patriots and idiots.  The above statement is an example of the latter.

• Like 6

Once again very happy of the fact that NYC and its surrounding communities carries the vote for NYS. 

O that explains all your posts. Your from that $^&@hole down there that causes us upstate folks issues...do us a favor and become your own state please. Finally an explanation to your posts.

Sorry to the good guys down there...we would love to have you when they become their own state.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Do the rest of us a favor and stop ruining the entire state. Go meet in a coffee shop with the other metros and clean out your man purses .

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Today, we have two types of people in America.  Patriots and idiots.  The above statement is an example of the latter.

Sorry if you can't handle the truth. And another thing about today's society, the word "patriot" brings to mind gun-toting, inbred, paranoid.right-wing, NRA loving, radical, to use your own words, idiots 

Sorry if you can't handle the truth. And another thing about today's society, the word "patriot" brings to mind gun-toting, inbred, paranoid.right-wing, NRA loving, radical, to use your own words, idiots 

Man have you gone of the deep end and drank the kool-aid. You sir are a disgrace to the hunting community and the pro 2A groups that go hand and hand. Unbelievable

• Like 1

You mean the original purveyors of BS propaganda??? And yes, you would be right, I refuse to support any of them. While being a shooter and hunter they in no way represent me or my views. 

AND THAT IS WHY YOUR GUN LAWS IN NYC ARE SO SCREWED UP...support the groups fighting for your rights. I'm done typical libtard. May as well talk to the wall enjoy your city bc the rest of us sure dont

45 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Too bad we control the state, and you all know that that's not gonna change. 

It also speaks largely for how far your head is up your rear. The rest of the state doesn't need the government to hold our hand all through life .

Edited by Jeremy K

16 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Yea and thats the reason they need to split up the votes in this state .

Why does one part of the state nyc get to dictate what happens in the rest of the state . Take out the votes from nyc new york would probably not even be a blue state as a matter of fact they need to do this in alot of the states with  big citys they  are like a  sewer a cancer in this country .

25 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

The word "patriot" brings to mind gun-toting, inbred, paranoid.right-wing, NRA loving, radical, to use your own words, idiots 

Only in the mind of an idiot does the word "Patriot" not mean someone who loves America and wants it to prosper under the Rule of Law, the Constitution and Liberty.  Only idiots think patriotism is something to be oppressed.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

That's very easy to answer, because of it's population

Sorry  but your wrong the rest of the state has 12,000 million people 

Nyc has only 8 million 

But because of them  it gets to hold the rest of the state hustage its wrong   why do they get all of the electoral votes for the whole state thats ridiculous .

Edited by 10point
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

That's very easy to answer, because of it's population

No, it's because of the piss-poor voter turnout throughout the rest of the state.  Look at the abysmal number of votes cast for Cuomo/Astorino.  Andy is a corrupt, job-killing disaster of a Governor who also ram-rodded un-SAFE down our throats and yet NY gun owners STILL couldn't be bothered to go vote his ass out.  Pathetic.  Trump sure didn't do us any favors either, but that's a whole 'nother mess.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Has been hijacked my radical right-wingers who are laughed at and looked down upon as complete morons by a majority of American's 

noun

1. 1.
    a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:
noun

1. 1.
    a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

As i earlier stated the word has been corrupted  by right-wing crazies and its original meaning as you have posted no longer applies    

Edited by Uptown Redneck

5 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

As i earlier stated the word has been corrupted by right-wing crazies 

It  seems to still mean exactly what it that . There are still people in this state and country who are sick and tired of being taken advantage of by the government ,then there are what ever you and your people are who need the government to manage every aspect of your life. I cant explain it more simple so that you understand .