Get out there and vote!

growalot

NBC, CBS, ABC, all the big time liberal news people were smiling and joking  at 7pm. Just looking at them now at almost 11,  is making me smile! Lots of sad faces and slumping shoulders!  And now TRYING to find a way for the Hilldebeast to win, but not looking good. 

So, um, it's looking increasingly likely that I am going to have to create an "oops, my bad" thread tomorrow regarding my love of polls. Not there yet, but it's leaning that way isn't it? I am okay with that :taunt:

Things are going overall very badly for clinton tonight, to my surprise. She has not lost yet, and she may win, but at this exact point in time the angle is leaning to trump, and quite a lot in fact. NYTimes has a real-time thing on their front page and it's giving trump a 90%+ chance of winning. It was in the 60's only an hour or so ago.

I am concerned because they have yet to call florida officially, but ...wow. If this happens, the left are going to start rioting starting, oh, first thing in the morning.