2016 deer doe & buck

Huntscreek

On opening day I took a big doe. 1st time killing doe on opener usually fill doe tag last. She came in with 3 others she being the biggest I decided to shoot. Yesterday 12-7-16 I was blessed to take a 8pt buck. He came out wind in his face, about 160/170 yrds close to sunset. A little while before I messaged on live from the woods to Eddie about seeing nothing. Rock said it could change in a sec, and as I was thinking how right he was, then out come this buck. Buck is handsome with alot of white one leg almost all white. Well just want to share some pics with the story.IMG_20161208_073504370.thumb.jpg.e778149IMG_20161208_073842190_HDR.thumb.jpg.c2bIMG_20161208_073541230_HDR.thumb.jpg.e95IMG_20161119_073503076.thumb.jpg.3af675a opening day doe

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 21

That is great Congrats...You tanning the hide? ..

So all that white he must have been carrying that recessive gene I just HAVE to ask?...See any deformities, was he smaller than you may have thought for the age...hunched back? :wink:

Really Huntscreek thanks for the share on a good season Kudos!

PS ..please don't dis-rail his thread because of my...picking....catch me somewhere else:wink: