Another Failed Republican Law To Be Repealed

Same anti-establishment rhetoric spewed by two members here that  serves nothing more than to  feed their own self inflated ego and sense of self worth.

They contribute nothing but stir agitation while intentionally stating oppositional points that serve no legitimate purpose and are actually ignorant...

BLAH....BLAH !!!!

3 hours ago, Salmon_Run said:

Same anti-establishment rhetoric spewed by two members here that  serves nothing more than to  feed their own self inflated ego and sense of self worth.

They contribute nothing but stir agitation while intentionally stating oppositional points that serve no legitimate purpose and are actually ignorant...

BLAH....BLAH !!!!

===========================================

Actually I for one love it, shows them for what they are and how they think, the rhetoric they spew is exactly why the last three election cycles went Republican. I applaud them for firing up the Republican- Independent base and getting out our vote in record numbers. With the way they are making fools out of their selves continuing down the same path trying to shove their liberal wacko philosophy and laws down the country's throat pissing everybody off.  People are fed up and sick of it and I expect the trend will carry on.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

It strikes me as funny and disgusting as they spew patriotism, bravery and a greater sense of right than the others here. Yet, I surmise they are truly keyboard tough guys that actually never served in the military, law enforcement, corrections, fire or ems services within the community they reside.

These are the heros who fight the fight silently and make the sacrifices for this great country....I am glad the masses here see the utter bull***t they spew and recognize it for where it come...true heroes are people blindly help strangers in need and defend our country with their very lives.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

And I highly doubt many here would do as you say 

Even as a civilian I'd do the best I could to drag your butt out of a flaming accident along the highway while I waited for the first-responders to get there, and I'd do it without paying any attention to your Hillary bumper-sticker. Merry Christmas Uptown Redneck.

• Like 7

I volunteer to this day and have risked my life a number of times doing it.  Nothing wrong with dying, if it's a good death!

fireman.jpg

FD.jpg

Fire..jpg

I'm part of the .05% in this country that will risk everything for my fellow human beings.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 3

When I open my wallet, this is what you see inside.

badge2.png

Yet, I don't go around asking others to be like me.  I don't look down on those that won't.  But I do help those who want to follow the same path.  I'm walking the walk.  It's who I am.

I don't expect any of the leftists here to respect any of it though.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

And I highly doubt many here would do as you say 

I served 32 years in law enforcement, held rank of Lieutenant, awarded merit for courage under fire for bing shot at during a domestic and disarming the guy, was a FBI trained hostage and crisis negotiator. My responsibilities were many over the years and I am DAM proud to have served my community.   

• Like 7

6 hours ago, philoshop said:

Even as a civilian I'd do the best I could to drag your butt out of a flaming accident along the highway while I waited for the first-responders to get there, and I'd do it without paying any attention to your Hillary bumper-sticker. Merry Christmas Uptown Redneck.

Merry Christmas to you too Philoshop

• Like 2