Some slob .......

fasteddie

I drove down to my friend's house in Walworth to drop off a Christmas present . Going across Plank Road just East of Monroe ? Wayne County Line road I saw what appeared to be a deer carcass and wondered if the yotes had been feeding off some road kill . On my return trip I pulled over and saw what appeared to be the carcass of a deer that was 5 feet from the road and it had apparently been dumped there . What kind of low life would do that ? Stuff like this makes hunters look bad . Whoever did this could have bagged it up and left it with the garbage for pickup rather than by the side of the road !  

• Like 1

I see deer carcasses all over the place this time of year. There is a State management area about 10 mins. from my house and there are 2 butchered out deer right in one of the public parking area and 2 more on the side of the road, not 100ys from the parking area.. And thats just to mention a few.

There's a few spots around here where guys like to chuck the carcasses over the guard rails every year.

One location, just on the edge of a county trail park entrance, they're even kind enough to take the time to load them into big black Hefty bags before they launch 'em over the edge.

I suppose the bags help them slide across the snow to where they all pile up in the same place at the bottom this time of year.

The carcasses themselves wouldn't draw much attention to anyone in this area, and the scavengers usually clean them up pretty quick. It's the bags left behind that make it obvious some pig hunter had a hand in its disposal.

• Like 2

It seems this is a problem all over, maybe not in the burbs but I hear a lot of complaints from rural residents who find this stuff on their property on the edge of the road. The bones and stuff will go back to the earth. The plastic bags make it much worse. If you don't have a discreet place to dump this stuff, it should go to the landfill.

24 minutes ago, Belo said:

what makes you think it was a hunter killed deer?

Tire tracks to the side of the road and footprints in the snow to where the carcass was laying . No hide and all the meat was off the bones . I doubt that a Wegman's Shopper left it there . :rolleyes:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fasteddie said:

I drove down to my friend's house in Walworth to drop off a Christmas present . Going across Plank Road just East of Monroe ? Wayne County Line road I saw what appeared to be a deer carcass and wondered if the yotes had been feeding off some road kill . On my return trip I pulled over and saw what appeared to be the carcass of a deer that was 5 feet from the road and it had apparently been dumped there . What kind of low life would do that ? Stuff like this makes hunters look bad . Whoever did this could have bagged it up and left it with the garbage for pickup rather than by the side of the road !  

They do it all the time on my families property. they just pull up grab the tarp or plastic sheet and pull it on the shoulder. We have also had people drive into our fields and dump trash on hedgerows. I love it when they leave bills and envelops with their address on them usually I take it back to them and dump it in their front yard.

• Like 3