Accubow

BizCT

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I see you got a shoutout from accubow on Insta, now you'd better buy a bow lol

haha, yea. Maybe I can be a pro staff member (even though I don't own a real bow- haha)?

Mathews Halon 32, fully loaded, if xbow doesn't get full inclusion.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Try to keep the elbow on your right noodle arm in line with your draw arm. Hahahaha I cant even type I'm laughing too hard, just messing with you from the other thread! Form looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like naturally I'm always aiming lower than my eye sight otherwise It feels like I'm shooting too high for a deer. Maybe would be better to practice sitting down like I'm in a ground a blind so it's more realistic.

• 4 months later...

I've always ranked moose as one of the dumber animals out there   There's proof with how close it walked in with camera sticking in its face too   Like walking into a parking lot and shooting a VW Beetle  

Not against it.Just not for me

Edited by turkeyfeathers

5 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I've always ranked moose as one of the dumber animals out there   There's proof with how close it walked in with camera sticking in its face too   Like walking into a parking lot and shooting a VW Beetle  

Man, I would love to experience that.  Dumb or not you know his heart was pounding out of his chest.

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

2 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Man, I would love to experience that.  Dumb or not you know his heart was pounding out of his chest.

i don't know if they're dumb so much as knowing what they are with a lack of fear.  it's not like any other solo predator is letting a hard antlered bull moose get that close and then getting in a tussle with it.  i think we take for granted moose being game just doesn't realize we don't intend to run up to it and clamp down with our teeth like everything else.

One thing to remember when you are trying to build bow muscles. At some point through the draw you do have to pull the entire max draw weight. So exercising using only the let-off weight of you future bow will be short-changing the muscles for when you have a real bow in your hands. There is a repetition that your draw requires that makes the muscles require different force as you go through the force-draw curve. Muscle building requires certain loads at certain positions through the entire draw and that is what you are trying to train your muscles to accept. This "practice bow" would have been designed to be more useful if they had tried to replicate that let-off so that the drawing muscles would get used to that kind of change in force requirements throughout the draw cycle.

Have you eaten moose? You'll change your mind