Elite Tempo 60lbs

Bow is like new as you get without being new. My shoulder is messed up and every time I shoot it is not good. Bow is 60lbs, RH, Brown riser Kuiu Visa limbs. Matching everything. Also black eagle arrows. Will also include Carter Nock2it release. Paid $1700 a month ago. Will sell for $1200 local pickup. PM questions. Will put pics up tomorrow

• Like 1

Sweet bow! I feel your shoulder pain. Just had surgery done on my right shoulder and hoping to be ready for bow season this year. Good luck with the sale and your shoulder. You are close by. We should meet up some time!

Grampy. Yeah it sucks but I hate doing more damage to my shoulder. I might try a 50#er down the road if it gets better. I have a 32" draw so speed isn't usually a problem. Yeah your just down the road. I'm near Indian Ladder Farms. Some big ones running around. We can meet up for coffee someday.

Bow was professional tuned to perfection by The Bow Shop in Morris.

• Like 1

Absolutely! If I were looking to upgrade, this would be perfect. And I'd be all over this one! Not knowing for sure how the shoulder surgery is going to pan out, I'll stick with my old Matthews, for one more year. Good luck with the sale. Got a feeling this deal won't be around much longer, before someone pulls the trigger. Do you have this on AT also?