Seroiosly

DirtTime

8 hours ago, grampy said:

Not really sure on what you mean by "preppers on the site"?

RIP to the slain officer. What a shame. The blue line is really taking some lumps lately. But bravely putting on the badge every day and going out to serve and protect. Bless every one of them.

In Chicago and NYC, two of the most gun controlled cities in the US, with more gun violence than just about anywhere. Would not common sense dictate, that it's just not working? Why is it that the criminals have no problem getting guns? And the law abiding are run through the wringer or left defenseless? Make no sense at all.

Grampy, I will probably repeat myself, but here is the problem, you put NYC and sense in the same sentence... just look who is running this joint.... nuff said....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bkln said:

Grampy, I will probably repeat myself, but here is the problem, you put NYC and sense in the same sentence... just look who is running this joint.... nuff said....

Nuff said. We got a fair share of wingnuts here in Albany too.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Stems a question. Do police cars have bullet proof glass ? They should.
How about this. 100 shootings in Chicago over the weekend. Good thing handguns are illegal there.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-july-4-weekend-shootings-violence-20170705-story,amp.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, NFA-ADK said:

RIP prayers to the family and friends.  We need to put bullet proof glass in the cars now!  

Thanks to the hero's who stopped this demented person!  

Prayers for our brothers and sisters on the NYPD and all NY Police!  

Well, here's the screwed up part, according to a few sources you can look up and read, they had the funding for the bullet proof glass, and de Blasio didn't implement it. He also left NYC to attend and protest at the G-20. He's running away from the issue and many NYC residents aren't happy with this low life.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/07/de-blasio-g-20-summit-protest-cops-eric-bolling-nyc-despicable-self-dealing-clown

http://nypost.com/2017/07/07/de-blasios-right-new-yorkers-dont-need-him-here/

NYP front page lines read he should stay in Germany.

Oh, and for all the d!ck$ who made a joke of this thread, image how the father or family will explain to her kids how she died. Imagine if it was a member of your family or a friend! Show some damned respect!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Oh, and for all the d!ck$ who made a joke of this thread, image how the father or family will explain to her kids how she died. Imagine if it was a member of your family or a friend! Show some damned respect!

rob........you should take notice of the fact that most if not all the jabs here were directed at YOUR targeting the "preppers" here. 

That said, WTF does being a "prepper" have to do with this story?

13 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

rob........you should take notice of the fact that most if not all the jabs here were directed at YOUR targeting the "preppers" here. 

That said, WTF does being a "prepper" have to do with this story?

I will answer for him since he doesn't want to. 

It has nothing to do with it!

• Like 1

De Blasio made a statement on radio today(?) that clarified his intent. He's anti-Trump and wanted to make sure that his anti-Trump  voice was heard internationally. The problem for De Blasio is that this was/is not an ant-Trump rally. The protestors are Anarchists who don't like any form of government, and particularly don't like globalist forms of government. On this it's likely that many of them might agree with Trump, although they would never support him. The protestors were/are there to be loud and break stuff. DeBlasio seems to support that, without knowing what they really want. He's not very bright.

A retired NYPD Lieutenant made it clear that most of the force hates the guy and is very happy that he didn't show up to the swearing-in ceremony anyway. If he tries to speak at the funeral, many of them may just turn their backs on him as they have done before.

With regard to the 'prepper' issue I'll only say that De Blasio and people like him will soon be running for the presidency of the U.S., and that the citizens should be prepared for that.