Howling

Paula

Can you send it as an e mail attachment to yourself, down load attachment to your pc. Then copy down load and paste to your pics. Then you should be able to attach from your pics to a post...That's how I did the spring turkey ,playful fawn video

Edited by growalot

Based on my experience and a lifetime of owning beagles, I would say it definitely is a pair of hounds or more on a chase. They are probably chasing a fox or a coyote. I have a friend who has a beagle that loves to chase fox and his song is the same as what I heard on your audio whenever he is on the trail of a fox.

valoroutdoors.com

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, growalot said:

Hoped that worked,my kindle won't play the down load..lol

I have no problem getting it on my computer, my problem is getting it on here and working

Edited by Paula

20 minutes ago, CharlieNY said:

Based on my experience and a lifetime of owning beagles, I would say it definitely is a pair of hounds or more on a chase. They are probably chasing a fox or a coyote. I have a friend who has a beagle that loves to chase fox and his song is the same as what I heard on your audio whenever he is on the trail of a fox.

valoroutdoors.com

My dogs weren't on the fox or coyote. I was walking away from the rabbit chase to the howling. 

11 minutes ago, Paula said:

My dogs weren't on the fox or coyote. I was walking away from the rabbit chase to the howling. 

Paula- I didn't mean to infer that it was your dogs, but there very well could have been some other dogs in the area. If your dogs had been chasing rabbits and sounding, that may have attracted other dogs in the area who heard your dogs. I have had this happen to me many times when I was out with my dogs.

valoroutdoors.com

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paula said:

Sorry Charlie  

No problem Paula. There have been many times when I was out rabbit hunting with my beagles and when they got on a trail, I ended up picking up an "extra dog" or 2 on the chase and had to send the "extras"  home afterwards.

valoroutdoors.com

• Like 1

For sure it's the sounds of passion from a mating pair of squatch's. If you listen closely you can clearly hear the flick and click of a Zippo lighter lighting up their after sex cigarettes.

You've lost it. Seriously !!?? Everybody knows that squatches don't smoke after sex... They eat jack's links jerky !

I vote for hounds.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1