Hunter commits suicide possibly from cyber bullying anti's

Elmo

Typical media reporting. They start off with a headline: "Hunter commits suicide after animal rights activists cyberbully her" trying to indicate that it was caused by some form of cyber attacks. And as it turns out, they have absolutely no indication or evidence that there was any connection at all. For some reason, today's news has jumped from factual reporting to news creation which consists more of fantasy and imagination that any offering of actual fact. Journalism has lost all integrity, leaving the American public with no reliable connection to current events. And the internet is simply expanding on that lack of integrity.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

I am sure there is more to this than snarky comments on the internet, but I'm sure the cyberbullying didn't help matters. Always sad to read stories like this. :(

That's what I think too.  The comments probably pushed her over the edge but something led her there to begin with.

• Like 2

I still can't believe she killed herself. I would suggest that every hunter I know has a very healthy ego and a strong demeanor with life in that they realize there are others in the world with different opinions but in no way will they let them shape their own outlook on life

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk