9 yrs worth of hunting

You should really start thinking about AR's. Those bucks on your wall would be much bigger in a couple of years. lol

Love the mounts, my next mount will be like (from the left) #2 and #5. Love more of the shoulder showing. Those are some nice deer way to go.

Ya I started hunting 9 yrs ago the one on the left was my first buck, I was told by family and friends it was all downhill from there, but I have  hunted hard and done well. There should be two more on this wall but as we all have experienced I slipped an arrow thru and missed vitals. One would have been my largest buck he ended up getting hit by a car, later that season. 150 class 10 pt.

Ya all private ground I hunt a few different farms, I wish we could use supplements, I have relatives in Kentucky who do and they have killed a few 160s and the biggest is a 185. I knock on alot of doors I do alot of driving around in late summer locating the areas the bucks are in and I try and locate an area to hunt them sometimes its only 3 acres sometimes its 1000 you never know until you ask lol. The property I just bought has only 5 and a half acres but will produce some of the best hunting I have. You have to be ok with not killing a buck in order to kill deer like these so that means letting the young ones walk. But I will never ridicule anyone for shooting a smaller buck to each his own, I like hunting big deer tho.